Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa® RushCard
FDIC insured card that offers 2 days faster direct deposit and Visa benefits
Updated: May 11, 2021
Issued by MetaBank the Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa is created by Russell Simmons and designed for people with bad or no credit credit who would like to carry the standard Visa credit card
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Get your government benefits up to two days early with Direct Deposit. Certain restrictions apply*
- Shop online and in stores - everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Your funds are protected if your card is lost or stolen thanks to the Visa Zero Liability policy.*
- Check your balance, view transactions, and even transfer money with the RushCard mobile app.*
- Your funds are FDIC-Insured through MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card accounts are subject to ID Verification.*
Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard is a prepaid debit card so you spend just how much you can afford. This is good most especially for those having limited credit. With very low card charges unlike credit cards, cardmembers can have peace of mind knowing they get to spend without accumulating debt.
What are Sequin KLS Prepaid Benefits?
- This is a debit card and as such members are not likely to incur purchase interest so there is no intro period. Rather, you upload the card just according to how much you want to spend. Direct deposits are allowed through a variety of options including Paypal, and cash at any of the collecting centers.
- With Visa’s Zero Liability policy, card members are protected against unauthorized transactions and in event, a member falls victim to unauthorized transactions, no liability is incurred. Mobile alerts inform the card member in detail on every card transaction. An email and text delivered are delivered for added security – this is also an early detection tool for fraudulent transactions.
- Round-the-clock access to card account information is available at no extra cost with online account management. This feature helps cardmembers stick to their budget with card expenses, charges, deposits, and relating transactions easily accessible. Cardmembers can pay their bills with added convenience using an automatic bill payment feature even as this is a debit card. All they need to do is select a biller and schedule when the payment should go.
Are There any Drawbacks?
- Members are not entered into a rewards program. Offered on the VISA network, this card comes enabled with full benefits afforded visa debit and credit cards. Around the clock, customer support service stays awake to serve the needs of card members with support requests.
- The Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard is open to every U.S resident except those living in Vermont. A U.S social security number is necessary to qualify. You are allowed to open an account with as little as $10. Application or processing has a fee. ATM withdrawals charged $1.95 and account balance checking is $1.00 when outside the U.S. Members are billed a monthly rate for account inactivity.
Other Rush Cards
Best Sequin KLS Prepaid Alternatives
- Novo Business Mastercard – as a debit business card
- Ternio BlockCard Visa – as crypto debit card
- Pink NetSpend Visa – as prepaid Visa card
- Aspiration Plus Spend & Save – as eco-friendly rewards debit card
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
|Opening Min:||See Terms|
|Application Fee:||See Terms|
|ATM Fee:||See Terms|