Carbon Prepaid Visa® RushCard
Stored value card with real time activity alerts and easy sign up process
Updated: Sep 18, 2021
The Carbon Prepaid Visa RushCard offers unique benefits to US residents who need a card of prepaid card with a wide range of deposit options. Card fees are quite modest on the monthly plan with a lot of extra features such as Bill Pay for interested cardholders to sign-up to at little extra cost.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Get your government benefits up to two days early with Direct Deposit. Certain restrictions apply.*
- Your funds are FDIC-Insured through MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card accounts are subject to ID Verification*.
- Easy to sign up. Set up your secure PIN and load money to your card with cash or checks or enroll in Direct Deposit.
- Your funds are protected if your card is lost or stolen thanks to the Visa Zero Liability policy.*
- Real-time activity alerts to let you know when a load goes through or if your balance is running low.
- Transfer money to another RushCard member for just $0.99 per transaction.
The Carbon RushCard is a prepaid Visa for US residents. The card is specially designed to bring all the benefits of holding a prepaid card to everyone in possession. The convenience of everyday purchasing isn’t taken out and cardholders have renewed confidence in their ability to live without debt.
- Applicants are encouraged to invite friends for a reward each time referrals sign up for the card. Using the online account management interface, cardholders may send bill payments to thousands of billers in a convenient way. This feature is quite useful for staying on time with rent, utility, and other important bill payments.
- The card charges a card activation fee and a monthly account maintenance fee. Cardholders incur a domestic transaction fee when withdrawing cash or purchasing items from POS terminals. ATM balance inquiry charge per transaction. Cardholders get two free withdrawals each month and low fee per withdrawal after the first two.
- For international transactions, ATM balance inquiries charge $1, while withdrawals cost $2.50. The foreign currency conversion rate is set at 3%. Depositing funds to the card account is at no extra cost. Cardholders will receive monthly account statements for free and a paper statement mailed to their address for a $1 fee. Card holders don’t incur any monthly inactivity fee.
- Cardholders have various options to deposit funds including PayPal, Direct Deposit, Money Order, Check, and Cash Deposits. Excluding tax refunds, cardholders make cash deposits exceeding $1,000 within a 24 hr period. Direct Deposits have a $5,000 maximum load per day.
- The Carbon Prepaid Visa RushCard is widely accepted around the world. In this cardholders know they hold a card that can be used for everyday purchasing, online, and service payments.
- Pay your income tax or receive federal or state refunds on the Rushcard with ease and convenience. The card features Visa’s Zero fraud liability identity theft protection policy for added protection for who use these cards as needed.
This card is open to all US residents except those in Vermont.
Best Carbon Prepaid Alternatives
- Ternio BlockCard Visa – as crypto debit
- Blue NetSpend Visa – as prepaid Visa
- Care Bears Visa – debit card for Care Bears fans
- Novo Business Mastercard – as a debit business card
- Aspiration Plus Spend & Save – as eco-friendly rewards debit
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||