Unbanked BlockCard Visa Crypto Debit Card
Crypto bank account, plastic debit card and a virtual card
Updated: Sep 14, 2022
The BlockCard is a crypto fintech platform with a virtual and physical Visa debit card powered by Ternio. BlockCard cardholders can use over 10 different cryptocurrencies (TERN, BTC, BCH, USDC, BAT, XLM, TUSD, USDT, PAX, DAI, XRP, LTC) and convert them to US Dollars. The debit card can be used at any ATM to withdraw money and anywhere in the world where a Visa card is accepted.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
- Get a Crypto Debit card, Crypto Bank Account, and a Crypto App to earn crypto Back Rewards, buy Bitcoin, and have full control over your money.
- Earn 6.38% APY in Crypto Rewards
- Supports Google, Apple, Samsung Pay
- No Crypto Transaction, Exchange, or Deposit Fees
- 4-in-1 - Wallet, Plastic Card, Virtual card and soon to come Metal card
- Get a virtual card within minutes
- Instantly convert cryptocurrency into real-world utility
- Crypto fintech platform powered by Ternio
- BlockCard Visa Crypto card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC)
How Does BlockCard Crypto Debit Card Work?
The BlockCard is backed by Ternio and lets you deposit your cryptocurrency and convert it into US dollars to fund your new account. You can start spending in a few minutes by following these 4 simple steps:
- Register a new account
- Deposit cryptocurrencies to fund your new account
- Pass KYC (Credential Check)
- Instantly receive a virtual BlockCard crypto debit card
- Crypto Back Rewards
- No crypto transaction Fees
- No crypto exchange or deposit Fees
- Card is accepted globally
- No Bonus rewards
What I Can Use a BlockCard App For?
You can use BlockCard crypto account native app for checking your balance, sending money, referring friends as well as depositing and managing your cryptocurrencies.
How Can I Earn Crypto Rewards?
You can earn TERN crypto rewards back when you are staking, spending, or providing liquidity. 3 simple ways to earn your crypto-based rewards:
- Crypto Back Rewards. Just spend with BlockCard and receive crypto rewards – its’s that simple.
- reTERN. Stake Stellar based TERN and earn ECR-20 based TERN in reTERN.
- Earn TERN. Add liquidity on Uniswap and earn TERN rewards on the amount you provide from price pool.
What Does It Cost?
- Wallet. The BlockCard wallet is free.
- Virtual Card. The BlockCard virtual card is received within minutes after the new account registration. It has the same fees as a plastic card and 24/7 customer support.
- Plastic Card. The cost of a plastic card is $10. It has a $500 daily ATM withdrawal and $5,000 spending limits.
- Metal card. The Metal card cost $50. However, it is not yet available for new account holders.
What Are BlockCard Fees?
You should expect the following fees associated with your new account:
- Plastic + Virtual Card Activation Fee: $10.00
- Metal + Virtual Card Activation Fee: $50.00
- PIN Transaction Fee (Domestic): $1.00
- PIN Transaction Fee (Int’l): $2.00
- Plastic Card Replacement Fee: $10.00
- Metal Card Replacement Fee: $50.00
- ACH Transaction Fee: $1.00
- Wire Transaction Fee: $20.00
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee (Domestic): $3.00
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Declined Fee (Domestic): $0.50
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee (Int’l): $3.50
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Declined Fee (Int’l): $1.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee (Domestic): $0.50
The BlockCard account has NO fees for POS Transactions, Account Closure, Balance Refund, PIN Update, Deposit & Withdraw and Exchange
Frequently Asked Questions
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|