Ternio BlockCard Visa Crypto Debit Card
Consumer Reviews, Fees, Credit Score, Application & Best Alternatives
Market Pro Secure® is an independent payment card comparison service supported by advertisers, a complete list of which can be seen in our Editorial Guidelines. Even though some of these advertisers are financial product providers and credit card issuers, our paid partnerships don't affect card ratings or the Best Card Picks on our website. We don't post any content that is provided or commissioned by any of our partners. However, our paid partnerships may affect how and where products appear on our site, including the order in which they are presented within listing categories. This order may also be affected by our website rules, as well as the likelihood of the applicant’s credit approval. We can't offer any warranty for the accuracy of the credit card information we share on our website, even though we do our best to keep the Terms and Conditions, rates, and other credit card details up-to-date. For more accurate information, click "APPLY NOW" to get transferred to the credit card issuer's official website. Market Pro Secure® doesn't include all available payment cards in the marketplace.
The BlockCard is a crypto fintech platform with a virtual and physical Visa debit card powered by Ternio. BlockCard cardholders can use over 10 different cryptocurrencies (TERN, BTC, BCH, USDC, BAT, XLM, TUSD, USDT, PAX, DAI, XRP, LTC) and convert them to US Dollars. The debit card can be used at any ATM to withdraw money and anywhere in the world where a Visa card is accepted.
- Get a Crypto Debit card, Crypto Bank Account, and a Crypto App to earn crypto Back Rewards, buy Bitcoin, and have full control over your money.
- Earn 6.38% APY in Crypto Rewards
- Supports Google, Apple, Samsung Pay
- No Crypto Transaction, Exchange, or Deposit Fees
- 4-in-1 - Wallet, Plastic Card, Virtual card and soon to come Metal card
- Get a virtual card within minutes
- Instantly convert cryptocurrency into real-world utility
- Crypto fintech platform powered by Ternio
- BlockCard Visa Crypto card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC)
How Does BlockCard Crypto Debit Card Work?
The BlockCard is backed by Ternio and lets you deposit your cryptocurrency and convert it into US dollars to fund your new account. You can start spending in a few minutes by following these 4 simple steps:
- Register a BlockCard account
- Deposit cryptocurrencies to fund your new account
- Pass KYC (Credential Check)
- Instantly receive a virtual BlockCard crypto debit card
What I Can Use a BlockCard App For?
You can use BlockCard crypto account native app for checking your balance, sending money, referring friends as well as depositing and managing your cryptocurrencies.
How Can I Earn Crypto Rewards?
You can earn TERN crypto rewards back when you are staking, spending, or providing liquidity. 3 simple ways to earn your crypto-based rewards:
- Crypto Back Rewards. Just spend with BlockCard and receive crypto rewards - its's that simple.
- reTERN. Stake Stellar based TERN and earn ECR-20 based TERN in reTERN.
- Earn TERN. Add liquidity on Uniswap and earn TERN rewards on the amount you provide from price pool.
What Does BlockCard Cost?
- Wallet. The BlockCard wallet is free.
- Virtual Card. The BlockCard virtual card is received within minutes after new account registration. It has same fees like a pastic card and 24/7 customer support.
- Plastic Card. The cost for a plastic card is $10. It has $500 daily ATM withrawal and $5,000 spending limits.
- Metal card. The Metal card cost $50. However, it is not yet available for new account holders.
What Are BlockCard Fees?
You should expect the following fees associated with your new account:
- Plastic + Virtual Card Activation Fee: $10.00
- Metal + Virtual Card Activation Fee: $50.00
- PIN Transaction Fee (Domestic): $1.00
- PIN Transaction Fee (Int'l): $2.00
- Plastic Card Replacement Fee: $10.00
- Metal Card Replacement Fee: $50.00
- ACH Transaction Fee: $1.00
- Wire Transaction Fee: $20.00
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee (Domestic): $3.00
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Declined Fee (Domestic): $0.50
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee (Int'l): $3.50
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Declined Fee (Int'l): $1.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee (Domestic): $0.50
The BlockCard account has NO fees for:
- POS Transactions
- Account Closure
- Balance Refund
- PIN Update
- Deposit & Withdraw
Best Ternio BlockCard alternatives available for application
- Wirex Travel card
- Obsidian Platinum Visa
- ClubSwan Crypto Card
- BlockFi Bitcoin Rewards Card
- Crypto Back Rewards
- No crypto transaction Fees
- No crypto exchange or deposit Fees
- Card is accepted globally
- No Bonus rewards
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
Rates & Fees
|Introductory APR (%):||N/A|
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed*|
|Annual Fee:||See Terms*|
|APR on Cash Advances:||N/A|
|Late Payment Fee:||N/A|
Alternatives, Compare Ternio BlockCard Visa Crypto Debit Card With Similar Offers
Ternio BlockCard Visa Crypto Debit Card
Min. Credit Level