Gloss Prepaid Visa® RushCard
Easy to get approved stored value card with average fees
Updated: Oct 10, 2022
Save money and time with the Prepaid Visa Gloss RushCard. Direct Deposit and online bill pay are both free and the fees you could pay are quite minimal. You could also get discounts on healthcare and prescription medications and your identity and purchases are protected by Visa Zero Liability insurance.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Stay connected - keep track of your money on your mobile phone with the RushCard app*
- Get your government benefits up to two days early with Direct Deposit. Certain restrictions apply*
- Safer than carrying cash. With the Visa Zero Liability policy your funds are protected if your card is lost or stolen*
- Real time activity alerts sent to your mobile phone via text or email.*
- Your funds are FDIC-Insured through MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card accounts are subject to ID Verification*
The newly imagined, fully redesigned Prepaid Visa Gloss RushCard is a new vibrant and chic design brought to you by Visa, and the RushCard. The face of this prepaid debit card features a variety of design options, including the Gloss card which provides a nice feminine twist on the norm. Of course, this is just to improve the look of the card but the same great benefits are all still available. First of all, there are several benefits that make this financial product one of the more attractive prepaid debit cards on the market these days. You can take advantage of several different financial tools – many of which are available online. This is because although this card is not a credit card, your behavior and activity can not be reported to the major credit bureaus.
- If saving money is important to you, then you should take a look at the fee structure and compare it to that of a basic checking account, check cashing options, and traditional credit cards. Because debit cards are nearly as good as cash in most cases, you will never have to worry about paying a check cashing fee.
- You will also avoid checking account charges and over-the-limit fees that can ruin the financial health of many checking customers. While you will pay up to $10 per month to use your RushCard account to make regular purchases, you will never pay more than that, which is quite a small charge when compared to interest rates and monthly maintenance fees of other cards.
- You can use the available online tools to help you keep better track of your finances. You can use the integrated online system to monitor your Direct Deposits as well as to pay for things like rent, utilities, cell phone bills, and any other expenses you might have. The online money tools will then help you keep track of your spending so you can always keep tabs on your money.
- You can not only track your spending online, but you can also use make online purchases too because the card bears the Visa symbol. However, because of the affiliation with Visa, you will also appreciate the included Visa Zero Liability insurance policy.
- This is something that is available with all Visa products as it will protect you in the event that your card is lost or stolen. If you report that your card is missing, you will not be held responsible for new charges. This policy also ensures that you will be safe from identity theft threats, which is becoming more and more important these days.
- Finally, you will discover that you can also take advantage of exclusive discounts that no other credit card or debit card package might offer. When you carry this card in your wallet you will also receive discounts on essential things like healthcare and prescription medications. This could be a major benefit to people with families, including those who have already enrolled in health insurance.
Best Gloss Prepaid Alternatives
- Novo Business Mastercard – as a debit business card
- Surge Secured Card – as a secured card
- AccountNow Prepaid Visa – as prepaid Visa
- Aspiration Plus Spend & Save – as eco-friendly rewards debit
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Review:||Full Card Review|
|Best Used For:||
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
|Opening Min:||See Terms|
|Application Fee:||See Terms|
|ATM Fee:||See Terms|
Additional Information & Comments
*See website for details