Midnight Prepaid Visa® RushCard
Stored value card from MetaBank with easy application and attractive benefits
Updated: Oct 9, 2022
This Midnight Prepaid Visa Rushcard brings to the forefront of consumer satisfaction the many benefits a cardholder can seek to find in a prepaid card. It's numerous deposit options, low fees, and online benefits make for a package of repute.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Easy to sign up. Set up your secure PIN and load money to your card with cash or checks or enroll in Direct Deposit.
- Enroll in Direct Deposit and get your pay up to two days early. Certain restrictions apply*
- Easy Online Bill Pay - pay your rent, utilities or a friend*.
- Shop online and in stores - everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Your funds are FDIC-Insured through MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card accounts are subject to ID Verification.*
The Midnight Prepaid Rushcard offers many great benefits for consumers to take advantage of. It’s a prepaid Visa card giving consumers the numerous advantages prepaid spending brings to the fold. Its conservative charges mean you wouldn’t get ripped off while spending money you’ve worked hard for.
- You can get your Federal and State Tax refunds for free and receive the refund up to a month faster than traditional refunds. The Rushcard boasts a variety of deposit options like PayPal, Cash, Check, Direct Deposit, and Money Order.
- The card is accepted at hotels, airlines, and rental agencies around the world. It is accepted anywhere Visa is displayed and with Visa’s Zero Liability Identity Theft protection policy, Midnight Prepaid cardholders should have renewed confidence in online shopping and everyday expenses.
- Cardholders enjoy the backing of 24hr customer support, and with online account management paperless statements are easily accessible at no extra cost. Paper statements are available for a $1 fee. Online Bill Pay is yet another feature enabling cardholders to send bills to thousands of billers at little extra cost.
- New cardholders are subject to an activation fee and a monthly maintenance fee thereafter. There is no monthly activity fee. ATM transactions within the United States cost $2.50 per withdrawal (incurred after the two free withdrawals each month), and balance inquiries cost $0.50 (both domestic and international).
- ATM withdrawals outside the United States costs $2.50+ (no free withdrawals). The foreign currency conversion rate is 2%. Cardholders have a $1,000 maximum load for cash deposits and a $5,000 maximum load for direct deposits.
Whether you prefer a prepaid card for its non-interest benefits or just are in need of a card on which to save emergency funds, the Midnight Prepaid Rushcard is a card that fulfills and exhibits the benefits of a unique prepaid card. This offer is available to US residents except those in Vermont. Cardholders can participate in the referral program to get $5 for every successful referral.
Other Rush Cards
Best Midnight Prepaid Alternatives
- Black NetSpend Visa – as a prepaid Visa card
- All-Access Visa – an ordinary low-fee card
- Ternio BlockCard Visa – as a crypto debit card
- Novo Business Mastercard – as a debit business card
- Aspiration Plus Spend & Save – an eco-friendly rewards debit card
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
|Opening Min:||See Terms|
|Application Fee:||See Terms|
|ATM Fee:||See Terms|