All-Access® Visa® Prepaid Debit Card
No credit check guaranteed approval card for bad credit
Updated: Sep 18, 2021
Issued by MetaBank, the All-Access Netspend Visa Prepaid Card is stored value card designed for people who may have difficulty in obtaining an unsecured credit card.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- 100% Approved. No credit check, bad credit is okay
- No credit check
- No upfront costs
- Load up to $10,000 & get Extra cards
- Free direct deposit
- All-Access Visa Prepaid Debit Card is a card designed for consumers with bad or not so good credit. It’s technically a debit card as every cardmember is required to pay in some cash into an account before being able to spend using this card. And once cash in the account is used up, the card becomes invalid for making purchase transactions.
- Cardmembers are allowed to make direct deposits at no extra cost. Loading a minimum and maximum is varies per case based on card type and location. There are numerous ways to load the card like Bank ACH Transfer, Retail Locations, Direct Deposit, and PayPal.
- Basically, there are no requirements necessary to qualify. All every interested person needs to do is walk up to a distributor, and show some form of identification. U.S citizens are required to show government identification (social security number) while non-US citizens may present an alternative form of identification. Once an application is accepted, it takes only 10 business days to receive the card in the mail.
- There is no ordinary reward program but card members receive a $5 reward for every successful referral. Up to 3 linked cards are available for family and friends at no extra cost. To monitor transactions affecting a card, cardmembers could opt for free alerts notifying of transactions and account balance through mobile and email.
- To ensure you don’t lose money, every card account is insured by the FDIC up to $100,000. Cardmembers with a NetSpend account can transfer funds into another NetSpend account without incurring a charge. Online account monitoring allows card members to keep track of card balance, expenses made, and transaction history. Lost and stolen cards are easily reported through the online interface.
- Being a debit card, there’s no annual fee charged but card members are charged a reasonable monthly transaction fee. There are numerous card charges that apply to certain transactions so it’s important to go through the terms and conditions.
- All-Access Visa Prepaid Card is a debit card that’s suitable for cautious consumers. For consumers with bad credit or just about everyone in need of a VISA card that could be useful for an impromptu purchase. These cardmembers will take advantage of this card knowing there’s no APR rate and other high charges associated with conventional credit cards.
Best All-Access Visa Alternatives
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||