AccountNow® Visa® Prepaid Card
No credit check, no overdraft fees and instant decision
Updated: Sep 17, 2021
The AccountNow is a prepaid card with little or no qualification requirements outside the ordinary. No credit or employer checks. Cardholders receive the benefits of interest-free spending, low monthly charges, and free services like Bill Pay.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- $0 Monthly Fee Pay As You Go Plan (See Cardholder Agreement on site)
- No Credit Check. No Overdraft Fees, ever.
- Free* Direct Deposit and Online Bill Payment
- Use it Everywhere Visa Debit Card Accepted in the U.S.
- Easy Online/Mobile Account Access
- Perfect for Occasional Usage
AccountNow Visa Prepaid is a unique prepaid card for consumers who want to spend just what they earn, shop safely online, or have a valuable card on which to store emergency funds.
- Cardholders have different ways to deposit cash. Direct Deposit which is available at no extra cost. Other options include card-to-card transfers and at participating stores under the following cash networks: MoneyGram, Western Union, green dot, and Check Center (for cardholders in Canada). Stores may charge a small fee.
- The $9.95 monthly fee also serves as an activation fee for new cardholders. ATM withdrawals and balance inquiries in the U.S. cost $1 and $2 respectively. Cardholders may check their balance with online account management provided for free. Paper statements are available on request for a small fee. Other free transactions include Bill Pay, card-to-card transfers, signature and PIN purchases. It costs $10 to order a replacement card.
- AccountNow Bill Pay is a feature that gives cardholders room to do other things even when it’s time to pay the bills. It’s much more convenient to pay bills online with no charge on up to 7 transactions each month. Cardholders can also schedule recurrent bills so they never pay late.
- AccountNow Visa Prepaid credit card is issued by Bancorp. Consider it an ideal companion for everyday purchases you wouldn’t want on your credit card. It’s widely accepted online and numerous merchants accepting Visa debit cards. The card offers a $10,000 maximum account limit which is large enough to accommodate your immediate spending needs and emergency funds.
- Being a prepaid card, cardholders do not worry about overdraft fees and interest charges on expenses. Just load the card and spend anywhere Visa debit is accepted. With this card you can shop online, pay bills over the counter, via mail or online, and build a solid history for yourself. Apply now and get instant approval with no credit checks. Cardholder funds are insured by the FDIC.
|Issuer:||The Bancorp Inc.|
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|Opening Min:||See Terms|
|Application Fee:||See Terms|
|ATM Fee:||See Terms|