First PREMIER® Bank Classic Mastercard®
Instant response unsecured card for damaged credit applicants
Updated: Aug 29, 2021
If you have less than perfect credit, the First PREMIER Bank Classic Mastercard credit card could be your best option. It's not a debit card and it's not a prepaid card. It gives you the credit you need to buy what you want now and pay for it later. As long as you have a checking account, you qualify for the card. However, it comes with very high fees.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Must have a checking account to qualify
- A credit card offer for those with less than perfect credit!
- Just click it! Responses in 60 seconds
- Don't be fooled by debit and prepaid offers - this is a real credit card offer
- There is a big difference between prepaid cards, debit cards and credit cards. If your credit score is suffering, you can still get a real credit card. The First Premier Bank Classic Mastercard requires you to have a checking account as well as be at least 18 years of age. Millions of people have been approved for this card, increasing your own chances of being approved.
- The credit card application takes just minutes to fill out. Basic personal information is requested. Because of the few qualifications required, you can receive a credit response in 60 seconds or less. If you qualify for the card, you will receive it in the mail within a few days. You can then activate the card and begin charging purchases immediately.
- A Mastercard logo is present on the card. This type of card is accepted all over the globe. Use the card to make purchases online, over the phone, and in person. If you need a cash advance, visit one of the millions of ATM machines around the world to pull out cash. Learn to manage your money effectively and buy what you need when you want it.
- Managing your account is simple. Create a username and password to be used online. The online account management feature provides a way to gain access to your account at your convenience. Log on to find out account balances, credit lines, transaction history and even pay bills online. You can contact customer service online or call the toll free number to talk to someone directly.
- Using a credit card gives you financial freedom. If you don’t have cash for the purchase you want to make, the credit card is accepted virtually everywhere. As long as you pay your bills on time and manage your account effectively, you can get a steady credit line increases for the duration of being a cardholder. You can choose to pay the minimum each month or pay more than that each month to free up more of your credit line.
- The card is simple to apply for. It’s more convenient than cash and safer, too. There’s no need to apply for prepaid cards when you have the option of getting an actual credit card. The bank transmits your account details to the credit bureaus each month, helping you to improve your credit score on a monthly basis.
- Applying for the card takes just a few minutes. With an almost immediate credit decision, it’s a powerful card that is available to those who don’t have a good credit score. It’s a Mastercard that anyone can have.
Best First PREMIER Classic card Alternatives
|Issuer:||First PREMIER Bank|
|Review:||Full Card Review|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed|
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
|Grace Period:||See Terms|
Additional Information & Comments
*$95 program fee to open the account
Option A - Credit Limit: $300. Annual Fee: $75 first year, $45 after. Monthly Fee: $6.25
Option B - Credit Limit: $400. Annual Fee: $100 first year, $45 after. Monthly Fee: $6.25
Option C - Credit Limit: $500. Annual Fee: $125 first year, $49 after. Monthly Fee: $10.40