This Indigo Platinum card has a very specific purpose – to build cardholders’ credit, and it can easily be one of the best starter credit cards on the market. However, it is not the number one option for those looking for good rewards or lot of perks.
Who Is This Indigo Platinum Mastercard For?
Thanks to this platinum card, people with poor and bad credit scores can improve their credit without having to make a security deposit. The issuer sends reports about cardholders’ credit usage and history to all three credit bureaus, thus allowing people to work towards improving or building a more trustworthy credit score. This credit card can be a good fit for people facing some financial problems and not being able to get any other credit card, and who have prior bankruptcy. With access to regular Mastercard perks, the possibility to get a low annual fee, and a low foreign transaction fee, you will get a lot of value with this card.
Let’s take a close look at the key features and advantages/disadvantages of using this card.
The Main Card Perks
- Low score card
- Easy pre-qualification
- Soft credit inquiry
- Fast response time
- Credit reporting
Credit Card Benefits
The struggle with a lower credit score or no purchasing history at all is real. The chances of getting your hands on a good credit card are pretty slim.
- Low score card. The main advantage of this card is that it is a low credit score card. If you are tired of getting rejected by issuers over and over again, this is exactly the type of credit card you’ve been looking for.
- Easy pre-qualification. We think that quick and easy pre-qualification is perhaps the strongest one. You can start the pre-qualification application process online. The form is very simple. All you have to do is fill in the required fields, and your application will be on its way to the issuer.
- Soft credit inquiry. Pre-qualification will result in a soft credit inquiry on your credit history. Rest assured that it won’t affect your credit score, nor will it show up in your history because it is a soft inquiry.
- Fast response time. If the company’s software can acquire all your data, you will receive a response in a matter of minutes.
- Credit reporting. Car reports credit activities to all three major consumer credit bureaus.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
This card comes with very few disadvantages that you can easily mitigate via smart card use and responsible behavior. If you miss a payment, aside from a penalty APR, you will also be charged with the high late payment fee, thus making your bill significantly larger.
Other Card Benefits
This credit card is a Mastercard, meaning that it has huge support, and you will be able to use it even when traveling around the U.S. The card features basic mastercard benefits as follows:
Should You Use This Card?
Indigo Platinum Mastercard is an excellent option for people looking for an easy way out of a hard financial situation. With low requirements and regular reports to all major consumer credit bureaus, this card can help you get back financial freedom and acquire credit cards with more perks and benefits.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard FAQs