Attractive gold credit card with credit reporting and fast pre-qualification
Updated: Apr 26, 2023
How about a better credit card offer with more options? Maybe you'd like to know the offer before it affects your credit scores? We understand. It's why the Milestone Mastercard credit card from the Bank of Missouri is so different. All you have to do is to complete the application and the Milestone tool lets you know when the card will be delivered. And because it's a Mastercard, you can be sure, you're going to get the premium card treatment.
at Milestone Mastercardâ€™sÂ® Secured websiteApply Now
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- Greater access to credit than before: $700 credit limit
- Get a Mastercard accepted online, in-store and in-app
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
- $0 liability for unauthorized use
- Access your account online or from your mobile device 24/7
The Milestone Gold Mastercard is an excellent option for anyone looking to repair their damaged credit.
Who Is This Card For?
As stated above, this is a perfect option for consumers who are looking to get rid of their bad credit. This card is purposefully designed around these people. All of its features are centered around maximal user experience, helping the user repair their tarnished credit, and user security. The approval rates are sky high, and utilizing the perks of the card is going to serve a vital role in any credit strategy. It makes a great card for any everyday spending endeavor, as it’s an unsecured card. Purchasing many relatively cheap things and paying all of your bills on time is going to build your payment history, as this card reports to all three major credit bureaus.
What are Milestone Gold Card Benefits?
- 3-bureaus credit reporting. When it comes to the credit reparation benefits of this card, the fact is that it’s both unsecured and reported to TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.
- No security deposit is required. Unsecured cards are held in higher regard by the three major credit bureaus, as they don’t require any initial security deposit. When you open this card, you’re going to be charged the annual fee depending on your credit score. Still, you’re not going to be charged a costly initial down payment fee.
- Mastercard benefits. This card doesn’t have any unique features all by itself. It relies solely on all the Mastercard benefits. The Mastercard benefits are plentiful and include Zero Liability Protection (see terms and conditions for more details) and Mastercard Global Services to advanced security features like Mastercard identity theft protection. If you’re a frequent traveler, you’re going to love the fact that the Mastercard based Milestone is accepted in over 35 million spots all around the world, in over 210 countries.
- Low foreign transaction fee. It also has travel protection and a very reasonable foreign transaction fee, which is capped at 1%. All of these benefits make the Milestone Mastercard an ideal option for any frequent traveler – or anyone looking to repair their credit score.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
It would be a lie if we told you that this card doesn’t come with some downsides.
- Low initial benefits. While there is no requirement for an initial down payment, the purchasing power that you start off with is very weak. It’s capped at only $300, making the card very unsuitable for larger purchases.
- High interest and fees. If you’re an impulse shopper, you’re not going to like this card. Not only is its purchasing power very meek, it’s APR and purchasing fees are also relatively high. They’re capped a little above the industry standard, but it’s not that good to spend more money if you have a small amount of money to spend. If you, by any chance, miss out on a payment, you’re not only going to tarnish your credit score but get a late fee and penalty APR. Both of these can stack up quite a lot, thus ruining any chance of you repairing your credit score.
- Slow customer support. Customer support is only available through the landline, and it can take quite some time to get to an actual operator.
Taking all of these things into consideration, you can utilize this card as long as you’re careful. If you’re responsible with your payments, you can experience an excellent tool for establishing a good payment history. But if you’re not too accountable, you could be in for a world of hurt.
Should You Use This Card?
If you are someone with some prior credit history that’s not too good, you can consider utilizing this card. It’s an excellent card for repairing your less-than-ideal credit. This is supplemented by its unsecured nature, the fact that it reports to all three major credit bureaus (Explained), and its Mastercard features. If you’re looking to get a card that will give you airline miles, cash-back features, and many more, you’re going to have to earn it by getting your credit score to a high degree.
Getting your credit score up there is only going to be possible if you utilize a tool like the Milestone Gold, and use it properly. There is no magic card that will do this for you. The credit score is built by being responsible and working hard on improving your financial health.
Other Cards from Milestone
- Less Than Perfect Credit Considered
- Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit
- Mobile Access to Your Account
- Classic Mastercard
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Issuer:||Bank of Missouri|
|Review:||Full Card Review|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:|
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
|APR on Cash Advances:||35.90%|
|Grace Period:||25 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||See Terms|
Milestone Mastercard® Alternatives
Rec. Credit Score
Additional Information & Comments
*Depends on creditworthiness