The RAMP Visa Corporate Credit Card is Best for:
- Startups looking for top-grade corporate cards with rewards;
- Business owners looking for corporate cards with spend, travel, and expense management;
- Startups looking for fee-free corporate cards with no personal guarantee required;
- Businesses looking for corporate cards with cash back and partner rewards on all purchases.
4 Advantages of Ramp Corporate Visa Card
The Ramp Corporate Visa Card provides a range of advantages to startups and medium-sized businesses, such as partner rewards, built-in spend control, unlimited cash back bonuses, no annual fee, no card replacement fees, etc. Read on to find out more.
No personal guarantee or a credit check required
Another fantastic benefit is that businesses aren’t required to provide a personal guarantee to apply, and Ramp doesn’t perform a credit check on applicants. In other words, your personal finances and credit score won’t be affected by corporate card usage.
Money savings and access to rewards
Ramp allows businesses to save resources in several different ways:
- Earn cash back rewards on all purchases – earn redeemable cash back rewards on all eligible purchases across certain spending categories. You can redeem these rewards as a statement credit.
- Partner rewards – earn additional sign-up bonuses, credit promotions, and discounts through Ramp corporate partnership with top business service providers.
- Intuitive savings – by applying for the Ramp Corporate Card, you also get access to Ramp’s automated platform for financial management. The platform provides intuitive insights on the best ways to save more by automatically analyzing your spending and corporate transactions. You’ll receive recommendations on the best ways to save more and lower the cost of your operations.
No card fees
Unlike many similar corporate cards, Ramp comes with no card charges.
Virtual cards and unlimited users
The Ramp offers unlimited virtual cards and one physical card per employee, free of charge.
4 Disadvantages of Ramp Corporate Visa Card
Even though the Ramp Corporate Card seems like an impeccable solution for businesses, it’s not without its downsides.
No revolving balance. The Ramp Corporate Card is a charge card, meaning that it doesn’t allow the user to revolve or carry a balance. Instead, Ramp requires a full balance payment each month. In other words, you can’t use the card to cover your business expenses.
Not all businesses can qualify. One of the first things you should know about the Ramp Corporate Card is that it’s not just another traditional corporate credit card. It has a relatively high requirement to qualify:
- Only US-registered limited liability companies and corporations can qualify;
- Eligible businesses must have a US corporate bank account with at least $250,000 or more;
- International companies can also qualify if most of their corporate spending and business operations are US-located (physical presence required).
Credit limits may vary. Aside from the $75,000 requirement, Ramp determines your card limit based on the amount you have in your bank accounts at any given time. Your bank balance impacts the card limit. The Ramp will consider your company’s monthly financial needs, spending habits, existing debts, and liquid assets before determining your overall spending credit. The daily limit may vary in some cases, which is a huge downside.
30-day billing cycle. Since the Ramp Corporate Card is a charge card, you can’t carry your balance. Instead, you’ll have to cover your spending in full every 30 days. The 30-billing cycle starts each month with the first transaction you make with the card.
Ramp’s software is 100% free.
- Unlimited corporate cards – Free
- Zero-touch expenses – Free
- Super-fast bill payments – Free
- Actionable insights & reporting – Free
- Automated accounting – Free
What makes it different
We like the Ramp Corporate Card simply because it makes improving your reimbursement systems, tracking spending, and earning cash back as simple as it can be. It’s a good card for startups and medium-sized businesses looking for user-friendly financial means to save more and earn unlimited rewards. In addition, users get access to an intuitive, fully automated platform for financial management that can help to save a lot of time and money.
Ramp Corporate Card Alternatives
As one of the leading fintech on the market at the moment, Ramp provides a range of top-grade financial solutions for startups and medium-sized businesses. Aside from the corporate Visa card, Ramp also offers access to advanced financial features for companies that can help them to save more time and money while optimizing expenses. With plenty of top features, including unlimited virtual cards for employees and affordable charges, the Ramp Corporate Visa Card is a high-end business credit card with great benefits and flexible payment options.
Frequently Asked Questions