Blue Business Cash™ Card from American Express
Consumer Reviews, Fees, Credit Score, Application & Best Alternatives
Market Pro Secure® is an independent payment card comparison service supported by advertisers, a complete list of which can be seen in our Editorial Guidelines. Even though some of these advertisers are financial product providers and credit card issuers, our paid partnerships don't affect card ratings or the Best Card Picks on our website. We don't post any content that is provided or commissioned by any of our partners. However, our paid partnerships may affect how and where products appear on our site, including the order in which they are presented within listing categories. This order may also be affected by our website rules, as well as the likelihood of the applicant’s credit approval. We can't offer any warranty for the accuracy of the credit card information we share on our website, even though we do our best to keep the Terms and Conditions, rates, and other credit card details up-to-date. For more accurate information, click "APPLY NOW" to get transferred to the credit card issuer's official website. Market Pro Secure® doesn't include all available payment cards in the marketplace.
You can get up to 2% cash back for your business on every purchase with Blue Business Cash credit card from American Express. The Blue card also offers no annual fee, 12 months intro on purchases, instant decision, free employee cards, and premier cash flow solutions like the ability to carry a balance and flexible purchasing power.
- Limited Offer: Earn up to $500 in Statement Credits
- Get a decision in as little as 30 seconds
- No annual fee
- 0% into APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, 13.24% - 19.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cashback earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- Free Employee Cards, Business App, year-end-summary, Account Alerts & Manager
- Terms and Restrictions Apply
$500 in Statement Credits
You can receive $250 Statement Credit after spending $5,000 on qualifying purchases on your new Card within their first 6 months of Card Membership and an extra $250 Statement Credit after spending an additional $10,000 on qualifying purchases on your new Card within their first 12 months of Card Membership.
Blue Business Cash Card Key Features
Alternative Business Cards
- 12 months intro
- No annual fee
- Expanded Buying Power
- Additional Benefits
- Free employee cards
- Foreign transaction fee
- High penalty APRs
- Capped rewards
Rates & Fees
|Introductory APR (%):||0%*|
|Intro Period:||12 months*|
|Regular APR:||13.24% - 19.24%|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable*|
|APR on Cash Advances:||29.99%*|
|Late Payment Fee:||See Terms*|