Wired Plastic® Pink Ribbon Visa Prepaid Card
Guaranteed stored value Visa card that helps to make a difference
Updated: Jul 30, 2021
The Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa provides a quick and easy way to handle transactions and pay bills. The card offers a number of ways to load money onto the card. Online account management makes it easy to check balances as well as to pay bills. Money can be withdrawn at ATM machines and the card is accepted all over the world - everywhere that Visa is accepted.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Make a difference - With every signature purchase, you are helping to fight against breast cancer.
- 100% Guaranteed Approval* - No Credit Check, income requirements, or bank account required!
- FREE Direct Deposit - Eliminate check cashing fees
- FREE Rewards Program - Earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Points never expire!
- Accepted everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Free Account Access online, By Text, or via iPhone, IPad and ITouch app.
- The Wired Plastic Pink Ribbon card isn’t just any Visa prepaid card. It has the ability to earn points, provides multiple ways to load cash onto the card and the card can be used all over the world. The application for the card is available online and takes just minutes to apply for.
- There are many convenient load options for the Wired card. Cardholders can choose to have their paychecks loaded directly onto the prepaid Visa, which is a free service. Money can also be loaded from a PayPal transfer or a bank transfer. There are also over 100,000 retail locations that will allow cardholders the ability to load money onto the card, including Western Union locations. With these many ways to add money to the card, a person can always have enough money on the card.
- There are many account management tools with the card. A username and password can be created to log on to the internet to view balances and past transactions at any time. Further, it’s possible to set up wireless alerts on a mobile phone. This will tell cardholders about balances, transactions and various other details to manage money efficiently.
- Paying at the pump is easier than ever. The card can be used right at the gas station without having to go inside. The card must have a minimum balance and then the transaction will be approved quickly. The card can also be used anywhere that Visa is accepted all over the world. The card can be used online and in retail locations as well as at ATM machines to pull out cash.
- Bill payment is a feature on the prepaid Visa as well. This will allow cardholders the ability to schedule bills to be paid using the card, even if the merchant doesn’t accept credit cards. Recurring bills can even be set up online to make it easier. Cardholders have the ability to pay bills online or over the phone and customer service is available to help 24/7 with paying bills or any other questions about the account.
- The card also has a points system. Cardholders will receive points every time that the card is used. These points will accumulate and can be redeemed towards paying a wireless phone bill or on a variety of wireless products. It’s a free feature of using the Wired Card.
- Signing up for the prepaid Visa takes about a minute online and the verification will be done within minutes. From there, the card will arrive in the mail and users can begin loading the card with cash and using it right away.
Best Wired Plastic Pink Ribbon Card Alternatives
|Issuer:||The Bancorp Inc.|
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Review:||Full Card Review|
|Best Used For:||
|Application Fee:||See Terms|