Western Union® NetSpend™ Prepaid Mastercard®
Updated: Aug 29, 2021
The Western Union NetSpend Mastercard is a prepaid card for those who use Western Union often. Since it's a stored value card you will not have to worry about credit-related fees as you can only spend what you put on the card. There are no overdraft or interest changes, too. This NetSpend card is an efficient way to use Western Union service without wasting money on fees.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
- Get the power of a NetSpend prepaid card with Western Union® worldwide money transfer.
- Free direct deposit to help you get your paychecks and government payments up to 2 days faster!*
- Receive WU® money transfer funds directly onto your card in the online account center.
- Add cash at over 130,000 reload locations including Western Union®, CVS/pharmacy®, Family Dollar® and participating 7-ELEVEN® locations.
- Plus: No credit check, late fees, or interest payments because this is not a credit card.
- Card issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC.
The Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard is very easy to apply for. As long as you have money to get the card opened, you are able to begin experiencing the benefits of a Mastercard. This card is accepted everywhere, which means you have access to millions of merchants across the globe.
- Use it everywhere. You can shop online or in-person and make purchases for hotels, airline tickets, clothes, and much more. You can also take cash out from any ATM machine with your personalized PIN number which you will receive.
- Easy to load. It’s very easy to load the card. It has four different ways to reload so that you always have money on your prepaid debit card. You can visit any Western Union store to have cash applied to your card by an agent.
- Fast direct deposits. Cardholders can choose to have their paycheck direct deposited onto the card. And, it is possible to receive a Western Union money transfer on your card when money is tight or make a transfer right from your checking account.
- No fees. There are no fees for using the card. There are no transaction or monthly maintenance fees. You can feel free to use the card whenever and wherever you want without fear of wasting your money on bank fees. Plus, since the card is prepaid, there are no overdraft fees or late payment fees to deal with, either.
- Zero liability. Finally, your money is protected more than it is with cash, making the Western Union Prepaid NetSpend card a reliable decision. Mastercard has a Zero Liability Policy that extends to their prepaid cards. If your card is lost or stolen, you are not liable for any of the charges made on the account. They will replace the card for free, too. You can’t say the same thing about cash, so it makes sense to have this card to protect your money in the best way possible.
- 24/7 support. Customer service is available online and over the phone should you ever have questions about your account. You can ask as many questions as you want to and have all of them answered promptly.
Other Netspend Cards from MetaBank
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|Opening Min:||See Terms|
|Application Fee:||See Terms|
|ATM Fee:||See Terms|