Orchard Bank® Visa® Cards
Credit building Visa cards with average fees
Updated: Dec 7, 2022
You can be pre-approved for an Orchard Bank Visa with simply a proof of employment. After a quick online application, you can have a new card within 3 days. Interest rates are slightly higher than standard cards, but this bank specializes in credit repair, so it's a price that is worth paying, since approvals are harder to come by.
14.99%-24.99%, or 7.99% Variable
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Reports to 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit
- Acceptance at millions of locations including website purchases and reservations
- Your account information is updated and at your fingertips 24/7 so you can manage it your way
- Email and text messages are available to remind you of your upcoming payment due date
Whether you have a bankruptcy, charge-offs, or just an unstable credit history, Orchard Bank might be able to help you. The Orchard Bank Visa Card is strategically designed to help you get your credit under control and back on track in the United States.
- It offers unique features that make it much easier to manage your account so that you can monitor your credit, and they report to the three major credit bureaus every month. One of these features includes free bill pay, which helps you to use your card as much as you need to while keeping track of your finances.
- Another great feature is email and text message alerts that let you keep an eye on your account balance and your payment schedules. Zero Fraud Liability Protection also protects you from identity theft.
- This card also features a variable APR, which means that you could have a lower rate depending on your creditworthiness. If you are indeed facing credit issues, this could result in a higher interest rate, however with the ability to make scheduled payments to reduce your credit score, this rate will also likely decrease.
- These percentages also reflect the interest rate on balance transfers. Your creditworthiness may also reflect the size of your annual fee. This flexibility is a great motivator for improving your credit score, especially when you consider that there is also a relatively high penalty APR for missing your payment date.
- There is also an option for a secured card, which comes with an APR that is very low for a card that repairs credit. Other benefits include intro rates for an annual fee. However, as it is secured, it does come with a $200 security deposit.
- The Orchard Bank Visa card offers four levels of credit, so it is also very flexible and can change according to your needs: Standard, Secured, Gold, and Platinum.
- The application process is the same for each and asks you for basic credit information, and can get you a card in as little as 3 days. One particularly interesting section, though, requests your employment information, which is one way that they verify that you can make your payments.
Other benefits include the ability to use it nearly everywhere in the world and online, including free standard online bill pay. When you apply for the card, you are given some pre-approval options, but HSBC bank, who operates the lending process, might make changes based on your credit information. Again though, these many options give you more flexibility as you improve your relationship with the bank.
Orchard Bank Visa Competition
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||14.99%-24.99%, or 7.99%|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|APR on Cash Advances:||29.99%|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35|
Additional Information & Comments
* Annual Fee: $39 or $59 the first year, or $0 - $49 Introductory the first year, then either $35 or $59 per year thereafter
Disclosure: It is Bank's goal to offer you the credit card that best fits your credit profile, which may or may not be the card you originally inquired about. You may be offered a secured card or an unsecured card, and with different terms and conditions which will be disclosed before your application is processed.