Mango Mastercard® Prepaid Debit Card
Consumer Reviews, Fees, Credit Score, Application & Best Alternatives
Market Pro Secure® is an independent payment card comparison service supported by advertisers, a complete list of which can be seen in our Editorial Guidelines. Even though some of these advertisers are financial product providers and credit card issuers, our paid partnerships don't affect card ratings or the Best Card Picks on our website. We don't post any content that is provided or commissioned by any of our partners. However, our paid partnerships may affect how and where products appear on our site, including the order in which they are presented within listing categories. This order may also be affected by our website rules, as well as the likelihood of the applicant’s credit approval. We can't offer any warranty for the accuracy of the credit card information we share on our website, even though we do our best to keep the Terms and Conditions, rates, and other credit card details up-to-date. For more accurate information, click "APPLY NOW" to get transferred to the credit card issuer's official website. Market Pro Secure® doesn't include all available payment cards in the marketplace.
The Mango Mastercard Prepaid debit card does not have any specific qualifications other than the cardholder be in the United States. No credit or employment checks are necessary and cardholders are able to enjoy spending just what they deposit on the card, no over-limit fees, low fees, and a card that is accepted worldwide.
- No fee Domestic Purchase/Signature Transactions
- Pay your Bills in minutes from your online account
- Instant Virtual Card Shop Online Today
- No Fee to Check Your Balance With a Text Message
- Wireless Alerts when your card is swiped
- Send and Receive Money Securely With Any Mobile Phone
- FREE Mango iPhone App (Download from iTunes Store)
- $0 Activation Fee. $0 First Monthly Fee - Try it For FREE!
- $5 Monthly Fee - WAIVED When You Load at Least $500 Per Month
- No Hidden Fees / No Overdraft Fees
- FDIC Insured up to $250,000
- No Credit Check/ No Bank Account Required
- FREE Account Management - Over The Phone or Internet
- Refer friends and family and make money
The Mango Mastercard Prepaid Card works just like an online checking account. Those with poor credit, difficulty opening a checking account, or those simply wanting a more simplistic account enjoy using the prepaid card. There are many who want to not involve their credit cards in certain transactions, so they will use a prepaid card instead. The amount that can be charged to the account is limited to how much money the cardholder puts on it, so there is a lot of security to be had.
There is no annual fee. There is no monthly fee unless the balance never reaches $500 in the course of a month. There are free card purchases by signature and PIN, small ATM fees for withdrawals and balance inquiries, and the fees are very few. Reloading the card is easy through free direct deposit, free bank to card transfers, free Mango customer to Mango customer transfers, and the purchase of the Green Dot Money pack through major retailers.
- No activation fee
- No monthly fee*
- No credit check
- Very little fees
- Works with your mobile phone
- Does not reports your credit to Credit Bureaus
- Some requirements for "Fee Free" offer
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
Rates & Fees
|Introductory APR (%):||N/A|
|Regular APR Type:||N/A|
|APR on Cash Advances:||N/A|
|Late Payment Fee:||N/A|
Alternatives, Compare Mango Mastercard® Prepaid Debit Card With Similar Offers
Mango Mastercard® Prepaid Debit Card
See Terms *
Min. Credit Level
Bad Credit OK*