American DreamCard™ Platinum Mastercard®
Platinum card benefits, average fees and monthly jackpot
Updated: Aug 10, 2021
Issued by HSBC Bank Nevada, the American DreamCard Platinum Master Card, is designed for those with fair credit who are looking for an average credit card with a monthly cash sweepstakes program.
See Terms Variable
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
- Over $1.1 Million Awarded to Date!
- Large Monthly Cash Jackpots!
- Earn Entries From Everyday Shopping!
- Get 1,000 Entries Just for Applying!
- A New Cash Winner Every Month
- Issued by HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A.
- American DreamCard Platinum Mastercard is a credit card offering a monthly sweepstakes program to its cardmembers. It’s a card suitable for persons having fair credit and not so solid credit histories. For those who qualify, cardmembers are entered into the program from whence a winner is selected monthly.
- Cardmembers enjoy a midterm introductory APR period applied towards purchases. During this period, no interest incurs on purchases charged on the card. After the introductory period, purchase APR may vary periodically but remains highly competitive and accommodating. Balance transfers are charged a small transaction fee and there is a minimum and maximum limit allowed for balance transfers.
- Depending upon individual creditworthiness, an annual fee of $0, $39 or $59 may apply.
- Coming down to its reward program, cardmembers earn an entry into the American DreamCard jackpot with each $1 spent on purchases. Qualifying balance transfers and cash advances also earn entries. Other ways to earn entries into the monthly sweepstakes program exist. Interested consumers earn 1,000 entries just for applying. Cardmembers referring friends to the card earn 50 entries with each submitted application and another 1,000 entries once an application is approved. Rewards are of cash type offering a certain percentage of money charged to the winning credit card account during a specific period. Entries are carried over in one sweepstakes season and there’s no yearly limit to the number of entries earned.
- An account must be in good standing as described in the Cardmember Agreement and Sweepstakes official rules to partake in the monthly draws. Cardmembers are also not entitled to receive entries from second level referrals (a referrals’ referral).
- Card members monitor expenses and keep track of card charges with AccountCentral, an online account management center. Cardmembers earn 100 entries into enrolling in this service. Account Protection Plus and Account Benefit Plan are other benefits available to card members for an extra fee.
- American DreamCard Mastercard is built for those consumers itching to get their hands on a simple credit card with a fee-free rewards program. It provides good credit lines and favorable interest even for less qualified applicants having fair credit.
- This card comes on the Mastercard network and card members are entitled to benefits – read terms and conditions for more.
Best American DreamCard Alternatives
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|Introductory APR (%):||0%|
|Intro Period:||5 months|
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|APR on Cash Advances:||19.99%|
|Grace Period:||23 Days (Min.)|
|Late Payment Fee:||$39|