Continental Finance Gold Mastercard®
Second change credit and monthly reporting
Updated: Aug 30, 2021
Issued by First Bank of Delaware (permanently closed), Wilmington, Delaware, and serviced by Continental Finance company, the Continental Finance Gold MasterCard credit card was designed for those with bad credit who would like to get a second chance with a gold card.
See Terms Fixed
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Unsecured Mastercard Accepted at Millions of Locations Worldwide
- Monthly Reporting to the Major Credit Bureaus
- FREE Online Access
- Excellent Online Tools for Managing Your Finances
- Semi-Annual Credit Limit Increases*
- The prestige of Carrying a Gold Card
- Continental Finance Gold Mastercard is designed for consumers having limited, poor or bad credit ratings. It is an unsecured credit card wishing to give those individuals who are interested in getting a second chance at credit life.
- Cardmembers can expect to pay an annual fee. This is not in addition to a monthly maintenance fee. Newly accepted applicants will pay a one-time account processing fee. Applicants should not expect high credit limits as new members receive lowly credit lines. Cardmembers can apply to receive higher credit limits twice a year for a $25 fee. The highest credit limit obtainable is $2,000.
- A fixed interest rate lies around 9.75% throughout the duration of card use except the cardmember goes past the payment date for two consecutive billing cycles or twice during any six month period. In the event any of both circumstances occur, the applicable interest rate rises to 24.75%. Cardmembers do not enjoy the benefit of an introductory APR period and applicable interest is charged right from the first purchase. The late payment fee is $35 while card members who exceed the credit limit also incur a $35 fee. Cash advances incur a 3% transaction fee and a fixed 19.92% APR.
- Card members can rebuild their credit ratings by taking advantage of credit reporting. The issuing bank reports all transactions to the three major credit bureaus thus providing a real opportunity to those card members with a genuine interest in improving their credit scores over time.
- Card benefits include internet-related features such as online account access through which card members can check and be up to date on the card balance and spending. Various online tools help members manage their finances. Cardmembers enjoy the convenience of being able to pay up through a secure website.
- Continental Finance Gold Mastercard is the ideal instant decision card for every individual having poor or limited credit ratings. Having gotten rejected with other cards, the issuing bank wished to ensure that as many people receive the benefit of a credit card so as to improve their credit ratings. Interested persons enjoy the benefits of virtually immediate responses when applying online.
- Members interested in issuing out copies of this card to close family members will incur a $30 charge per additional user.
Best Continental Finance Gold Alternavites
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed|
|APR on Cash Advances:||See Terms|
|Grace Period:||25 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35|