First PREMIER® Bank Forward MasterCard®
60 seconds response card with credit reporting and higher fees
Updated: Aug 23, 2021
Applying for credit cards with less than stellar credit can be difficult. The First PREMIER Forward Mastercard only requires applicants to have a checking account. Upon filling out the application, you can find out if you've been approved in a minute or less. Other benefits to the card include online account management. In addition, the Mastercard logo ensures you can buy what you need when and where you want.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Must have a checking account to qualify
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide (subject to available credit)
- Receive a response in 60 seconds!
- A good choice for those with less than perfect credit.
- If approved, pay your $95 Processing Fee to open your account and access your $300 credit limit
- Everyone needs a credit card. The First PREMIER Forward Mastercard makes it easy to get the credit you need to make purchases when and where it’s convenient for you. It’s not a debit card and it’s not a prepaid card. When you want to make a purchase without having the cash present, this is the opportunity to do so.
- The card itself was designed to appease those without perfect credit. All you need to qualify for the card is a checking account as well as being 18 or older. The application is available online and takes minutes to complete. The data is then reviewed and you can receive a response within 60 seconds. If you are approved, your card is mailed to you and upon activation, you can begin spending.
- A Mastercard is accepted virtually everywhere. Choose to shop online, over the phone, and in-person at merchants around the globe. Use the provided PIN number to pull out cash at ATM machines anywhere you’re at. Fill up at gas stations, make travel reservations or take care of any other purchases where you need to make them.
- Using a credit card is safer and more convenient than cash. Should your card get lost, you simply need to call customer service. A new card will be issued to you. That’s much better than cash. You can also make purchases in more places with a credit card than with cash.
- Another benefit of the card is the ability to manage your account anytime, anywhere. As long as you have an internet connection, you can log onto your account. A username and password will be created specifically for you. On a secure connection, you can find out your account balance, credit limit, transaction history, and even pay bills online.
- Contact customer service easily. You can make an inquiry online through your online account management. You can also use the toll-free number to contact a representative. If you have questions about your account, you always have the ability to talk to someone about the account.
- Using a credit card is about convenience. Bad credit or not, you don’t have to be denied a credit card. With this credit card, the application is simple and you can find out if you’ve been approved virtually instantly. It’s an easy way to make purchases when you don’t have cash. It also offers convenient features to manage your account effectively. Forget prepaid and debit cards. Sometimes you need an actual credit card. As long as you have a checking account, you can be approved for a credit card.
Best First PREMIER Bank Forward Alternatives
- Indigo Mastercard – Fast Pre-qualification
- First Access Visa
- First PREMIER Possibilities
- Milestone Mastercard
- Fit Mastercard
- Instant decision
- Card for bad credit
- Unsecured credit line
- Processing fee
- High Annual fee
- High Monthly fee
|Issuer:||First PREMIER Bank|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed|
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
|Grace Period:||See Terms|