First PREMIER® Bank Possibilities Mastercard®
Unsecured credit reporting card with instant decision and high approval rates
Updated: Aug 29, 2021
The First PREMIER Bank Possibilities Card is designed for those with really bad credit. If you have a checking account, you can qualify for this card. However be careful, as card has a high monthly maintenance fee on top of an annual fee.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Must have a checking account to qualify
- Apply today and if approved, simply pay a Processing Fee and you could begin enjoying a $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Responsible account management (making timely monthly payments with all creditors and keeping balances within the limits) may help rebuild credit history
- This is a credit card, not a debit card or prepaid card
- Reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- A Gold credit card offer for those with less than perfect credit.
- Instant decision card
The First Premier Bank Possibilities Credit Card is very simple to apply for. Within minutes, you can have the entire application filled out. A checking account is essential to qualify. From there, you can find out if you’ve been approved in under a minute.
Your card will be shipped out to you, allowing you to activate and make purchases immediately. The Mastercard logo featured on the card provides you with buying power around the globe. Buy online, locally or over the phone at your convenience. Additional features of the card include online account management, toll-free customer service as well as 24/7 account access.
Find out what your balance is, get details on past transactions, look up your credit line, and even make an online payment to avoid having to write a check each month. It’s the card that’s easy to apply for – even if you don’t have a good credit score around.
Best PREMIER Bank Possibilities Card Alternatives
|Issuer:||First PREMIER Bank|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed|
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
|Grace Period:||See Terms|