If you are looking for a simple Visa card that will let you remove carrying cash with you, the Consumers Credit Union Visa Debit card might be a good option. This card is available to people who have fair, good, or excellent credit scores. It’s not designed to help you build up your score, but use your money with ease.
The Consumers Credit Union is a large bank with many services or offers. But you can get their Visa Debit card separately and use it without any issues. With it, you will also get a free reward checking account without any added fees.
Who Is the Consumers Credit Union Visa Card For?
If you are tired of shuffling between cards, thinking about interest rates, different card providers, and so on, Consumers Credit Union Visa will help you deal with your issues. It’s a visa card that can be used anywhere Visa card is accepted. It’s a known card operator that’s safe and reliable.
It’s a simple way to have money with you at any given moment without worrying about cash. There are over 50,000 Visa ATMs worldwide, making money available at all times. At the same time, all of this comes at no annual fees or withdrawal fees.
What are Consumers Credit Union Visa Benefits?
- The Consumers Credit Union is a large bank that can help you take care of any banking or payment needs. If you are in the habit of constantly withdrawing money and don’t like carrying cash around, you will love this union’s large ATM network that comes with no withdrawal fees.
- After applying for the card, you will get it in just a couple of business days after being approved. Along with the card, you will get a checking account that can be managed online. If you are in the habit of tracking your expenses and managing money with utmost, you will love the online account.
- The bank takes security very seriously. If you are traveling abroad, it’s important to let the bank know because they will suspend the account if they notice suspicious behavior. Furthermore, the bank offers various types of accounts and banking services. Whenever you decide, you can become a full member and enjoy even greater benefits.
Are there any Disadvantages?
- The biggest disadvantage of this card is that you can’t charge it internationally without inquiring fees. Luckily, there are no limits to how much money you can put on the card. Simply put, you can always keep track of how much money you have and charge it in advance in case you are traveling somewhere.
- Even though the APY is good overall, to get the best possible rate of return, you will have to make larger deposits into your checking account. The bank provides the best conditions only to committed members that use their services very often.
Should You Use CCU Visa Debit Card?
If you like using Visa cards for your purchases and withdrawing cash, you won’t mind having this card. The nice APY gives you the option to get solid returns on your deposits and spending. At the same time, with a large network of ATMs, there is a good possibility of using the card without any fees in the USA whatsoever. You need to check with the bank about their ATMs in your area to see how you can organize your withdrawals. At the same time, this is not a credit card, and you won’t get a line of credit. If you are responsible financially and know how to organize your money, you won’t have any issues with it. Simply put, if you just need a simple option that is convenient and secure to make payments without cash, you will love this card.
Consumers Credit Union Visa Competition
- No card fees
- Visa Debit card can be used anywhere in the world
- Quality customer service that’s available 24/7
- Contactless technology
- Easy money management and tracking online
- There are no rewards with this card
- It’s an online bank with a small number of branches
- The card doesn’t have a line of credit
- No bonuses