AccountNow® Gold Visa® Prepaid Card
BBB accredited gold stored value card with no activation fee
Updated: Sep 18, 2021
The Account Now Gold Visa Prepaid Card is the card for those people who like to be in control of their finances. With you in charge of what you place on the card you don't have to worry about overdraft fees or paying a credit card company a monthly payment.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Get Paid up to 2 days Faster with Free Direct Deposit* - Get Your Paycheck or Benefits Checks in Your Card Account and Access Your Funds up to 2 days Earlier Than Payday.
- No CreditCheck to Get a Card. No ChexSystems Check. No Existing Bank Account Required.
- $0 Activation Fee*. No Minimum Balance. No Risk of Overdraft fees.
- $15 Bonus* with Qualifying Direct Deposit. Never Pay to Cash Your Paychecks and Get Your Pay Faster.
- Use it Everywhere Visa Debit Cards are Accepted and Pay Anyone with PayAnyone Bill Pay. Shop Online, Rent a Car, Pay Your Rent and More.
- Easy Mobile Account Access and Text Alerts. Get Your Account Balance, Transaction Details Sent to Your Phone within Seconds
- BBB Accredited A+ Company. Excellent Customer Service.
The AccountNow Gold Visa Prepaid Card is a credit card that has many features. With it being a prepaid card you are allowed to place as much money on the card as you wish as long as you make the minimum requirement. If you go under the suggested amount you will be charged a small fee, however, if you meet the requirement there is no charge. This includes the first-time direct deposit to place money on the account. There is no charge due after the first official payment is placed on the card through direct deposit afterward.
This card has restrictions and guidelines like a regular credit card. Fees and penalties are applied where they are applicable. This is why it is important that you read through all the terms and conditions regarding the credit card before you choose to apply for it. There is no credit check required when you apply for this card making it available to people of all credit backgrounds to use this card. This, however, does not guarantee that you will be granted the card just that you may be eligible to apply for the card. This application is available to people living in the United States only.
Another great benefit of this card is that a small minimum fee is required on international transactions allowing you to use your credit card in other countries. Fees apply to certain areas while using the card that you should familiarize yourself with. They are small fees but are still important to know. Fees for checking your balance and withdrawing cash from an ATM all apply with this card. All online activity including bill pay and checking your account balance is free. This also includes any money that you wish to place on your card after the first month.
There are limits to the amount of money you can withdraw from the account each day. This may vary depending on the type of account that you have. There is also a maximum balance that the card can hold at any one time. If you would like to see a complete listing of restrictions that apply to this prepaid card you can view them in the terms of service and agreement. Here you will find all you need to know about the amount of money you can withdraw or deposit into your account at any given time.
AccountNow Gold Card Competition
|Issuer:||The Bancorp Inc.|
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|ATM Fee:||See Terms|