The Best Credit Building and Rebuilding Apps 2023 – GrowCredit, Chime, Kovo, Self, Extra, Sable, Cleo, and Kikoff Credit Builder Program
A credit score impacts our lives in numerous ways. Whether you want to purchase a new car, invest in a real estate property, or pay for your kids’ premium education, the reasons for building a good score are numerous. However, you’ve probably realized that building credit is easier said than done. Fortunately, many credit builder apps on the market today can help you with that. Regardless of how bad your current score is, we’ve singled out these eight best credit builder apps as the best in 2023. Let’s check them out in greater detail!
- Grow Credit – Best for subscriptions
- Chime – Best for budgeting
- Kovo – Best for payment history
- Self – Best for building credit
- Sable – Best for rewards
- Kikoff – Best for minimum payments
- Extra – Best for security
- Cleo – Best for quick results (Personal Al)
- The Best Credit Building and Rebuilding Apps 2023 – GrowCredit, Chime, Kovo, Self, Extra, Sable, Cleo, and Kikoff Credit Builder Program
- Best Credit Builder Apps Comparison Table
- When to Use Credit Builder Apps
- Grow Credit – Best for Subscriptions
- Chime – Best for Budgeting
- Kovo – Best for Building Payment History
- Self – Best for Building Credit
- Sable – Best for Rewards
- Kikoff – Best for Minimum Payments
- Extra – Best for Security
- Cleo – Best for Quick Results
- Best Credit Builder Apps Ratings
- How to Choose the Credit Builder Apps
- Methodology: How We Select the Best Credit Builder Apps
- Other Credit Builder Apps and Offers
- Bottom line
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Credit Builder Apps Comparison Table
|Company||Grow Credit, Inc||Chime Financial, Inc||Kovo Inc.||Self Financial, Inc||Sable, Inc||Kikoff Lending, LLC||The Aligned Company||Cleo Al, Ltd|
|Banking Partners||– Sutton Bank||– The Bancorp Bank|
– Stride Bank, N.A
|Not disclosed||– Lead Bank||– Coastal Community Bank||Not disclosed||– Evolve Bank & Trust||– Webbank|
|Annual Fee||See Terms||$0||$0||See Terms||$0||$0||$0||See Terms|
|Credit Limit||$17 – $150||up to $10,000||Not disclosed||From $100||up to $10,000||$500||Not disclosed||up to $7,500|
|Credit Reporting||Yes. 3 Bureaus||Yes. 3 Bureaus||Yes. 2 Bureaus||Yes. 3 Bureaus||Yes||Yes. 2 Bureaus||Yes. 2 Bureaus||Yes. 1 Bureau|
|Plans & Pricing||4 Plans||–||1 Plan||4 Plans||1 Plan – Free||–||2 Plans||1 Plan|
|Services||– Credit Building|
– Credit Builder
|– Credit Building||– Credit Building||– Credit|
|– Credit Building|
– Score & Monitoring
|– Credit Building|
– Build Credit
|Profile||Credit Builder||Financial Technology||Financial Technology||Financial Services||Financial Technology||Asset Based Lending||Financial Services||Consumer Finance Companies|
|Service Area||USA||USA||USA||USA||USA||USA||USA||USA, Canada, UK|
|Card Product||– Grow Credit Mastercard||– Chime Secured Card|
– Chime Debit Card
|–||– Self Visa Card||– Secured Sable One|
– Sable Debit Card
|– Kikoff Credit Account||– Extra Debit Mastercard||– Cleo Credit Builder Card|
|Rewards||–||–||1% on Loans||–||2% Unlimited Cashback||–||1% Unlimited Cashback||Yes|
|Referral Bonus||Maybe||Yes, up to $100||Maybe||Yes, $10||Yes, $25||Maybe||Maybe||Yes|
|Savings||Yes||Yes, 0.5% APY||–||Yes, by plan||–||–||–||Yes|
|Support Phone||(888) 244-5886||(844) 244-6363||(855) 965-5686||(877) 883-0999||(833) 583-8383||(415) 361-4040||(310) 923-0693||–|
|Address||1447 2nd St STE 200|
Santa Monica, CA 90401-3404
|PO Box 417|
San Francisco, CA 94104-0417
|101 Convention Center Dr, Suite 370|
Las Vegas, NV 89109
|515 Congress Ave Ste 2200|
Austin, TX 78701-3560
|1411 Broadway Fl 16|
New York, NY 10018-3471
|75 Broadway Ste 226|
San Francisco, CA 94111-1458
|360 E 2nd St STE 809|
Los Angeles, CA 90012-4238
|594 Broadway Rm 701|
New York, NY 10012
|Years in Business||4 years||10 years||4 years||8 years||4 years||4+ years||4 years||3 years|
|Number of Employees||3||1950||Not disclosed||Not disclosed||Not disclosed||Not disclosed||50||Not disclosed|
|Logins||GrowCredit Login (Use website)||Chime Login (use website)||Kovo Login (use website)||Self Login (use website)||Sable Login (use app)||Kikoff Login (use website)||Extra Login (use website)||Cleo Login (use app)|
|Comparison||–||Chime vs Netspend||–||Self vs Chime||–||–||Extra vs Current||–|
|Full Review||–||–||Kovo Credit Review||What is Self Credit Builder||Sable One Review||Kikoff Review||–||–|
|Application||Claim this offer||Claim this offer||Claim this offer||Claim this offer||Claim this offer||Claim this offer||Claim this offer||Claim this offer|
When to Use Credit Builder Apps
As soon as you become an adult, all your major decisions will be significantly impacted by your score (Read: 23 Credit Score Don’ts & Do’s). That’s why you should start using score builder apps as soon as possible, as they’ll allow you to build your credit score quickly and effectively. Now, let’s check out the seven best credit builder apps in greater detail!
Grow Credit – Best for Subscriptions
Grow Credit is a company dedicated to allowing more and more citizens to build good scores. Once you connect your bank account, Grow Credit will automatically pay for your subscriptions via a virtual interest-free Mastercard, thus improving your credit.
|Grow Credit Pros||Grow Credit Cons|
|Quick and easy setup;|
Low spending limit;
You must link a bank account.
Plans & Pricing
- Build membership: free membership offers a low spending limit on subscriptions.
- Secured membership: $204 annual limit and $17 monthly spending limit for $1.99 per month
- Grow membership: $600 yearly limit and $50 monthly spending limit for $3.99 per month
- Accelerate membership: $1,800 annual limit and $150 monthly spending limit for $7.99 per month
With Build Secured and Grow memberships, users can earn $12 in savings in the first year with one of more than 100 subscriptions, while the same amount for Accelerate membership users is $24 in savings.
Besides the predetermined monthly subscription fee, Grow Credit charges no interest rates or fees for its services.
- No credit check: Unlike most score builder apps, Grow Credit doesn’t check your credit as a prerequisite to getting approved.
- No security deposit for most membership plans: Most members don’t have to place a security deposit to enjoy the services of Grow Credit.
- Perfect for people with no credit or poor one: Since there’s no credit check, this app is ideal for people with a 629 FICO Score or lower.
Try the GrowCredit app that is best for subscriptions – Click Here.
There’s no need to open a new bank account because Grow Credit will accompany any of your existing banking accounts for simplicity and ease of use. This company is convenient because it is effortless to set up an account and build credit. The membership plans can help anyone find a deal that suits their needs, while the lack of fees makes this company ideal for all financial situations. However, Grow Credit excels at the number of subscription plans it offers to its clients.
Chime – Best for Budgeting
Chime is one of the fastest-growing mobile banks in the USA. It is one of the top seven credit builder apps, with flexible spending and saving accounts and no hidden transaction fees. Chime Secured Visa Card is ideal for your financial needs.
|Chime Pros||Chime Cons|
|No credit check;|
No annual fees or interest;
No minimum security deposit.
|No rewards or bonuses;|
Limited money withdrawal and transfer;
Low-interest rates for savings accounts.
Plans & Pricing
Chime credit builder doesn’t come with different pricing and subscription plans. Instead, all cardholders receive the same features and benefits, with free maintenance and no charging fees.
While some card companies are known for their numerous rewards and welcoming bonuses, Chime doesn’t offer similar features. Namely, users of Chime won’t receive benefits like promotional cash deposits or cashback. So, if rewards and bonuses are important to you, Chime isn’t the best option.
Chime charges no international, annual, or maintenance fees. Additionally, cardholders don’t face any interest fees on purchases. If you’re looking for a company that’ll give you a break from countless high-interest fees, Chime might be the solution for you.
- Quicker deposits and transfers: Compared to traditional banking, Chime allows its users to transfer and deposit funds two days earlier.
- Easy fee-free mobile payments: If you want to send money to your friends and family abroad, the fee-free mobile payment feature will allow you to do so at no charge.
- 24/7 support service: The highly-rated Chime app enables 24/7 online customer support to its users.
Try the Chime credit builder app that is best for budgeting – Click Here.
Chime is the go-to credit builder for anyone seeking a budget-friendly option for improving their score. Low-interest rates and fee-free mobile payments are the main advantages that make this credit builder one of the top seven apps on our list. However, Chime comes with several other beneficial properties. Users can expect to receive their funds up to two days earlier with quicker depositing and transferring processes than other traditional banking institutions. Even when you’re stuck and need some help, the 24/7 professional support service is always here to give you a helping hand.
Read our Chime vs Self comparison article or see more details about Chime Secured Card and Chime Debit Card.
Kovo – Best for Building Payment History
Each payment you make is reported to the bureaus on a monthly basis and reflected on your score history.
|Kovo Pros||Kovo Cons|
No hidden fees;
Valuable skill-building courses.
|No TransUnion reporting;|
Takes time to see results;
Missed payments are reported after they are 30 days late.
Plans and pricing
Kovo Credit Builder doesn’t have traditional pricing tiers and subscription options. When you sign up, you will receive valuable skill-building courses valued at $240. Instead of paying for them all at once, you will be charged $10 a month over the course of 24 months.
Kovo Credit Builder itself doesn’t have specific rewards for its clients. Instead, Kovo users have an opportunity to earn gift cards when they sign up for a loan or credit card offered by one of Kovo’s partners. Users can receive 1% of the value of their personal loans, student loans, student loan refinance, or credit cards back as gift cards.
Gift cards on personal loans can go up to $500, up to $250 on student loans and student loan refinance, and up to $75 on cards.
Besides that $10 monthly charge for Kovo courses, there are no additional fees. Kovo charges no annual, maintenance, setup, late payment, or other fees.
- Skill-building courses: Kovo offers courses on job interview skills, self-confidence and self-esteem, starting a business, personal branding, stress management and time management, sales training, ecommerce, and Google Sheets fundamentals;
- Free refunds: if you’re not satisfied with the courses or the credit-building installment contract, you can receive a free refund within 30 days of signing up;
- Reporting to credit bureaus: Kovo reports your payment performance to two major bureaus, Experian and Equifax. All activity is reported every month and will appear on your report, whether you pay on time or not.
Try Kovo Credit Builder which is best for building the payment history – Click Here.
Kovo is an unorthodox credit-building opportunity. Instead of offering loans or new lines of credit, it gives you access to high-quality skill-building courses and enables you to pay them off in monthly installments, meaning you are purchasing your courses on credit. Considering that your payment history is one of the most significant factors that impact your score, Kovo helps you build credit by making timely payments with your existing card.
You don’t have to sign up for new lines of credit that temporarily lower your score, calculate your interest rates, or worry about annual fees. You’ll simply gain access to skill-building opportunities while making positive strides to a better score. However, keep in mind that you will need to make your Kovo payments on time. While Kovo doesn’t charge any late fees, it does report your monthly activity to Experian and Equifax. If you are late on your payments, it will have a negative impact on your score and histroy.
Self – Best for Building Credit
Self is a fintech company that can boost your credit score by allowing you to take a credit builder loan. It stores all payments on your account, reporting them to the three bureaus to help you build it faster.
|Self Pros||Self Cons|
Simple score tracking;
Reporting (all three credit bureaus).
15% interest rates;
Obligatory administrative fees.
Plans and pricing
- Small Builder: A one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $9 and a $25 monthly fee for 24 months, after which you get $520. The final cost is $89.
- Medium Builder: A one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $9 and a $35 monthly fee for 24 months, after which you get $724. The final cost is $125.
- Large Builder: A one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $9 and a $48 monthly fee for 12 months, after which you get $539. The final cost is $46
- X-Large Builder: A one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $9 and a $150 monthly fee for 12 months, after which you get $1,663. The final cost is $146.
Unfortunately, Self doesn’t offer its clients any bonuses or rewards programs. If you’re interested in going with a credit-builder app with some bonuses and rewards, we suggest choosing a different company.
The pricing plans come with different fees and financial obligations. For example, each subscription plan has a unique monthly payment fee. However, all have a one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $9.
- Seamless application process: If you’re looking for a score builder app that doesn’t have a complicated application process, Self is it. All clients eligible for a card are instantly approved, and there are no complex and time-consuming application processes.
- Premium customer service: Self is one of the best credit builder companies for customer support. Reliable, polite, and friendly customer staff is something the clients can always count on with this company.
- Stable building: Since Self reports to all three major bureaus, clients can build their credit as long as they meet the payment deadlines.
Try Self Credit Builder App that is best for building the score – Click Here.
In some cases, building credit is more complex than it seems, precisely where Self comes in handy. The company doesn’t have a complicated application process, and almost everyone is welcome to become part of the Self community. Yet, the company has premium customer service, even though its members are rapidly increasing. So, whichever pricing plan you go with, you’ll have access to stable credit building since this company will report your progress to all three major credit bureaus. Although Self programs come with no rewards or bonuses, improving your score has never been easier.
Sable – Best for Rewards
If you want to make every transaction count and build your credit simultaneously, Sable is a perfect choice. Additionally, the company offers fantastic benefits and rewards to its clients from day one.
|Sable Pros||Sable Cons|
|No credit check during application;|
Monthly reports to the main bureaus.
|Limited cashback purchases;|
A low credit line;
Other applicable fees.
Plans and Pricing
Sable provides only one type of membership to its clients. The plan comes with no monthly or annual fees, making it one of the best budget-friendly options for credit building. Although other fees apply, the pricing is among the main benefits of the Sable credit building program.
Features that make Sable stand out are an attractive welcome bonus and various rewards that clients can earn by placing purchases. The welcome bonus awaits everyone who joins the Sable membership because the bank offers a dollar-for-dollar program to its new members during their first year. Namely, every new member will receive a dollar for each dollar spent during the first year of their membership. So, if you earn back $500 of cash throughout the first year, Sable will double the amount and reward you with $1,000. Besides the welcome bonus, Sable card users earn back unlimited 2% cash on purchases with Amazon, Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, Whole Foods, and Uber Eats. Everywhere else, users can enjoy 1% cashback.
One of the most significant advantages of building credit with Sable is no annual, monthly, or late payment fees. The only applicable fee is 2% on foreign transactions and purchases outside the US. However, new Sable members must pay a security deposit which acts as their credit limit. Paying $500 would mean there’s a $500 limit. There are no minimum deposit requirements, but the maximum deposit limit is $10,000. Users get their deposit back once they upgrade to a different card or close their account.
- Bonuses and rewards: The most crucial features of Sable are attractive welcome bonuses and rewards programs. These features allow you to build credit quickly and easily.
- No fees: Without monthly, annual, or late payment fees, it’s understandable Sable members can reach their financial goals much faster than with other credit-building apps.
- Secured card: Sable offers many benefits atypical for secured cards, such as phone protection, rental car insurance, satisfaction guarantee, price protection, etc.
Try the Sable Credit Builder App that is best for rewards – Click Here.
Sable is the leading credit builder app that offers its clients some of the most impressive rewards and bonuses. Those features are some of the top benefits of this innovative company that makes building it easy and fun. The lack of monthly, annual, and late payment fees is also why more and more people choose Sable as their primary credit building platform. In addition, Sable regularly sends monthly reports to main bureaus, helping you establish a high score.
Kikoff – Best for Minimum Payments
Kikoff is another fantastic credit builder app that prioritizes clients with poor credit or no credit history. With instant approval, no interest rates, and no credit pull, hundreds of thousands of people already use it, even though the company launched in 2019.
|Kikoff Pros||Kikoff Cons|
No interest rates;
No credit pull.
|You must purchase items through the proprietary store;|
A limited selection of products;
Credit line limit.
Plans & Pricing
The Kikoff credit account offers one of the best pricing plans for building credit and maintaining financial stability. The account ownership comes with no administrative, annual, or late payment fees. Furthermore, the annual finance charge of $0 and maximum APR of 0% are other features that make the pricing plan at Kikoff worth it.
Unfortunately, Kikoff doesn’t offer its clients any rewards or special bonuses. Nevertheless, it does offer everyone an equal opportunity to build credit.
With no annual, monthly, administrative, or late payment fees, Kikoff is among the best fee-free credit builder apps you can find currently on the market. By not paying any unnecessary fees, clients can be more successful at building their credit.
- No credit check: Since Kikoff doesn’t pull a credit check, most applicants get instant approval.
- Relatively cheap products: Although you can use the Kikoff line of credit to purchase products only from its proprietary store, the price of these goods is more than impressive.
- Minimum monthly payment of $2: You must pay only a minimum of $2 per month, less than the average monthly payments at other credit builder apps.
Try the Kikoff credit builder app that is best for minimum payments – Click Here.
It’s obligatory to spend money to make your credit score better. However, different companies have different rules for spending money, and Kikoff might have just the right solution for you. Even without rewards and welcome bonuses, it still enables all its clients to build their credit quickly and easily. The minimum monthly payment at Kikoff is only $2, which is significantly lower than other banking and credit building institutions. Additionally, the Kikoff proprietary store carries a selection of products at affordable prices.
Extra – Best for Security
Extra came up with the first debit card to build credit while earning rewards. It offers an innovative solution for everyone trying to establish credit more flexibly with no credit checks and the ability to use your bank.
|Extra Pros||Extra Cons|
|Compatibility with your bank account;|
No credit check;
No minimum credit score requirements.
|$84 or $96 annual fees;|
Monthly reports to only two credit bureaus;
Available only in the US.
Plans & Pricing
Extra offers two types of subscription plans to its members – one for building credit only and another including rewards.
- Credit Building: A monthly fee for the membership is $8, which sums up to $96 for the entire year. However, users can choose to pay for the whole year upfront, and they’ll receive a discount. In that case, they can pay $84 annually.
- Rewards + Credit Building: The pricing is slightly different if you want to earn rewards while building credit. A monthly fee for this type of membership is $12, which sums up to $144 for the entire year. Again, users can pay $108 for the whole year upfront, thus receiving a nice discount.
Extra credit builder is a perfect solution if you want to earn rewards while building your credit. Namely, clients who choose the rewards program can enjoy earning up to 1% in points for their everyday purchases. Rideshares, phone bills, coffee runs, and other activities are all included for collecting rewards points. Once Extra members collect enough points, they can purchase various products from the company’s rewards store.
The only fee Extra credit builder users have to pay is the monthly subscription fee. However, this amount can vary depending on the membership plan and the payment option. Since you can’t use the Extra debit card abroad, there are no foreign transaction fees.
- No security deposit: Unlike most credit builder apps, Extra doesn’t require any security deposits to use its services.
- Attractive rewards: Cardholders earn five rewards points for every $1 spent.
- 24/7 support: Live 24/7 support is there to assist you during any part of the day or night.
Try the Extra credit builder app that is best for security – Click Here.
Extra isn’t the cheapest credit builder platform on the market, and you can find similar features at more affordable prices. Nevertheless, the membership can come with some outstanding rewards clients can enjoy, so many choose it even if cheaper options are available. Besides the attractive rewards, Extra offers 24/7 support and unmatched card security to its clients, and you can’t put a price tag on that. Therefore, if you’re on the hunt for a platform that prioritizes your security, you don’t need to look further.
Cleo – Best for Quick Results
If your goal is to grow your credit score at a record pace, you might want to check out what Cleo offers. You can sign up for your credit builder card in less than three minutes and immediately start working on building your credit.
|Cleo Pros||Cleo Cons|
|Simplified process of credit building;|
No minimum security deposit.
|Monthly reports to only one bureau;|
Annual fee of $180;
Plans & Pricing
All members have the same pricing plans and features once they apply for a Cleo credit card, which is $180 annually. Generally speaking, the subscription plan is pricier than other companies that offer similar features to their clients.
Although the annual subscription is more expensive than the average, Cleo provides its clients with some of the best rewards offers and programs included in the price. Members can earn back cash by purchasing at selected retailers or using daily cash challenges and click-through offers.
Besides the obligatory monthly fee of $14.99, Cleo users don’t face any other additional charges. This monthly fee covers all their subscription expenses, including cash advances, priority support, and cashback rewards.
- No regular fees: Late fees, annual fees, and other fees associated with traditional cards don’t exist at Cleo.
- Charge card ownership: Because the Cleo credit card is a charge card, users must pay the balance at the end of every month. Such cards help users develop responsible credit habits that won’t rack up interest rates.
- Quick results: Thanks to the premium reliability and fast service, users can quickly reach their financial and credit goals when using Cleo.
Try the Cleo credit builder app that is best for quick results – Click Here.
Cleo is undoubtedly the most expensive credit builder app on this list. With an annual fee of $180, it does compete with some premium financial services that you can find on today’s market. However, Cleo offers some of the best credit-building benefits many individuals can’t resist. For example, a fast and easy sign-up process, the lack of additional fees, and the ownership of a charge card are only some features that make Cleo one of the top seven credit builder apps for 2023. Still, Cleo reports only to one bureau, which can drastically limit your score possibilities.
Best Credit Builder Apps Ratings
|App Store||4.6 stars (2.5K ratings)||4.8 stars (415K ratings)||n/a||4.9 stars (201K ratings)||4.8 stars (5.9K ratings)||4.9 stars (33K ratings)||4.5 stars (3.3K ratings)||4.6 stars (69K ratings)|
|Google Play||4.6 stars (1K ratings)||4.7 stars (345K ratings)||n/a||4.7 stars (64K ratings)||4.6 stars (5.1K ratings)||4.7 stars (24.5K ratings)||In development||4.3 stars (63K ratings)|
|Trustpilot*||2.9 stars (3 reviews)||2.6 stars (5 reviews)||No reviews yet||2.9 stars (10 reviews)||2.6 stars (38 reviews)||2.5 stars (22 reviews)||3.7 stars (2 reviews)||4.4 stars (2.4K reviews)|
|BBB Reviews*||No reviews yet||3.16 stars (1732 reviews)||No reviews yet||4.08 stars (568 reviews)||1.5 stars (8 reviews)||2.2 stars (10 reviews)||No reviews yet||No reviews yet|
|BBB Accredited||2/9/2022||Not BBB accredited||Not BBB accredited||1/27/2016||Not BBB accredited||Not BBB accredited||4/21/2022||Not BBB accredited|
|Try it||Try it||Try it||Try it||Try it||Try it||Try it||Try it|
How to Choose the Credit Builder Apps
Not all credit builder apps and companies are made equal. That’s why you need to use certain requirements to ensure that the company you choose takes good care of you. Here are some features you should pay attention to:
- Low minimum balance requirements;
- A few or no fees at all;
- A seamless online banking experience;
- Bonus offers and rewards programs;
- A range of benefits and features.
Naturally, the more of these features your credit builder company has, the better.
Methodology: How We Select the Best Credit Builder Apps
When creating the list of the seven best credit builder apps, we relied on several key factors to compare the features across different companies. Then, we used the results to select only the best ones for our readership.
Plans & pricing. Every credit builder app charges a different rate for its services. Some are free to use, while others offer premium subscription plans for special features and benefits. We made sure to incorporate plans and pricing to help you find a credit builder app that best fits your budget.
Rewards. Credit builder apps often offer generous rewards and bonuses. By looking into these, you can learn more about the rewards you can expect to receive when signing up at a particular company.
Fees. Some companies charge more fees than others. Even though we tried to include companies that charge fewer fees than some of their competitors, it’s crucial to learn about all the fees you could come across at a specific company.
Features. Finally, the core features and capabilities of credit-builder companies determine how they do business. Since we’re strong advocates of companies that offer a wide range of features, we used this criterion to determine which companies make it on the top seven list.
Other Credit Builder Apps and Offers
|Offer Name||Issuer||Annual Fee||Credit Limit||Reporting||Rewards/ Features||Application|
|Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards||Upgrade||$0||up to $35,000||Yes||$200 welcome bonus |
3% on Home, Auto & Health
1% on everything else
|Claim this offer|
|OakStone Secured Gold Card||Synovus Bank||$39||$200 – $5,000||Yes||Free real-time score|
Available in 50 States
|Claim this offer|
|Stilt Debit Mastercard||The Bancorp Inc||$0||$1000 – $35,000||Yes||No SSN required||Claim this offer|
|Mission Lane Visa||TAB Bank||See Terms||up to 3,500||Yes||Know & Go preapproval||Claim this offer|
|OpenSky Secured Card||Capital Bank||$35||from $200||Yes||Unsecured card after 6 months||Claim this offer|
|Perpay Credit||Perpay Inc||$0||$50 – $5,000||Yes||Over 1,000 brands to choose||Claim this offer|
|Merrick Double Your Line||Merrick Bank||See Terms||$550 – $2,700||Yes||Free FICO score|
|Claim this offer|
Today’s market is brimming with numerous outstanding companies specializing in credit building. What was once unimaginable is now only a few clicks away since builder apps require minimum documentation for applying and building your score. These modern apps bring credit building closer to people who don’t have an opportunity to establish credit the traditional way. Whether you have a poor score or no history, one of the top eight credit builder apps on our list will surely help you out.
So, find your favorite company and begin growing your score today!