Save® Wealth Plus Visa® Signature
High-Yield charge card with 3.91% average return
Updated: Sep 18, 2022
The Save Wealth Plus Card represents the first high-yield credit card in the world. It performs as a solution for high-risk saving accounts and can guarantee an average return of investments of 3.91% every year. This form of savings account can invest on your behalf but never use your funds as an investment. Save Wealth Plus Card is a Visa Signature charge card provided by Solid Financial Technologies, Inc. through Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC.
at Save's Secured websiteApply Now
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- Earn an average annual return of 3.91% on all purchases in all categories.
- No points, no spend requirements, limits, or caps
- $10,000 investment signup bonus
- Get $2,500 investment bonus for each referral
- $300 annual fee from 2nd month
- Rates as low as 16.00%
- Up to 3 free cardholders per account
- Extensive travel and other optional benefits
- Access to premium Visa benefits
The Wealth Plus is Best For
- High-risk accounts and clients who work in high-risk industries;
- Saving through investments within the high-risk industries;
- If you want to earn more and don’t want to worry about the way you spend your funds;
- If you need a risk-based portfolio strategy for your account;
- When you want bigger yearly return but don’t wanna pay a very high annual fee.
What Are Save Wealth Plus Card Advantages
Save Wealth Plus Card can offer an exceptional experience through its benefits.
Investment through spending
Save will invest double the amount you spend in equivalent investment four you. Moreover, it will not use your funds at any point.
High returns on investments
You can enjoy an average of 3.91% net of fees and annual returns through investing. Although monthly matched transactions have to stay invested for over a year, the return on investment will oscillate as investments do in the upcoming year.
Custom risk-based program for your account
By owning a Save Wealth Card, you can expect to choose between three risk-based portfolios for your account:
- Conservative – it preserves a portfolio of investment through its value by investing in low-risk-based securities;
- Moderate – it maximizes the expected return depending on the amount of the risk of your portfolio;
- Growth – investing in securities of ETFs (exchange-traded funds1).
Save will invest your matched transaction in a multi-asset portfolio of up to 30 ETFs.
Get a new program every year
Save will offer you a new program every year, depending on the needs of your account. As the new program can also last longer than one year, every matched spending you have in a month will be invested in the next month.
By owning the Save Wealth Plus Visa Signature Card, you will be able to use the investment tools Save provides you. The referral program serves as a tool to enlarge your investments and hands you a bonus when referring another client. Every successful referral you make will be rewarded with an investment bonus of $2,500 for every person that signs up and spends at least $250.
3 Different Save Account Levels
Save offers debit Invest, Plus, and Premium accounts which can bring many benefits to your account.
|Card type||Debit Card||Charge Card||Charge Card|
|Card Network||Mastercard||Visa Signature||Visa Signature|
|Investment Signup Bonus||–||$10,000||$10,000|
|Need to spend to cover|
the annual card fee
|–||$625 per month||$1,042 per month|
|More Details||Save Debit Invest||Save Wealth Plus||Save Wealth Premium|
Are There Any Disadvantages
Although we can acknowledge the benefits Save Wealth Card can offer you, you should be aware of a couple of disadvantages it can bring you along the way:
- You have to wait more than a year for your transactions to stay invested;
- The signup process requires you to answer a set of questions so that Save can determine the risk factor in your account;
- Portfolio strategies2 Save offers to you are based on hypothetical backtest;
- There is an annual fee;
- You have to pay a fee of 0.79% every month to Save.
What Makes Save Wealth Plus Card Different?
High annual return. Owning a Save Wealth Plus Card can offer you a different experience than many other investment services. While most investment accounts and high-risk portfolios offer an average return of about 2%, Save offers an average of 3.91% annual return to its customers.
Custom portfolio. Furthermore, they can provide you with a custom-made portfolio for your account depending on the industry you work in, risk probability, and your needs.
High referral bonus. Other than presenting a reliable service, it offers you a chance to earn through investing and get additional bonuses through referrals and annual activity.
Similar Offers and Alternatives
- M1 Finance Owner’s Rewards Card – no fee for 1 year, up to 10% cash back, and reinvestment options
- Ramp Visa Corporate Card – $500 bonus, cash back rewards, free employee cards, and no founder liability
- Aspiration Zero Mastercard – $300 for saving the planet, up to 5% cash back, and no hidden fees
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 60,000 bonus points, 25% more point redemption value, 0$ FX fee, and lots of additional benefits
If you want a charge card that matches your purchases and invests them according to your needs, Save Wealth Plus Card might be the perfect choice for you. You can decide whether you want them to control your investment processes or if you want to have an impact on how you invest your funds. It can give you the highest yield return from almost all the other investment services, and it offers many benefits while using their Save Wealth Plus Card. You need to agree to many additional terms when closing a deal with Save. Make sure you read their guidelines before deciding if you want to own a Wealth Plus Card or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Issuer:||Evolve Bank & Trust|
|Best Used For:||
Save® Wealth Plus Visa® Signature Alternatives
Save® Wealth Plus Visa® Signature
Rec. Credit Score