The Sable Debit Mastercard comes fee-free with a Sable checking account. Sable banking services are provided by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard® International Inc. This debit card offers unlimited rewards and benefits for global citizens and features one of the best international transfer rates in the industry. Applicants have no credit check and there are no SSN requirements, so, literally, anyone can get the Sable card, checking account, and virtual card number in as little as 5 minutes.
- Those who don’t want to pay annual and maintenance fees;
- People who use cards frequently to pay for numerous services;
- People who travel a lot and need some backup plans if they lose their card;
- Those who want to keep their funds safe;
- And, people who regularly use specific services.
Sable Debit Mastercard Advantages
There are many proud owners of Sable Debit Mastercard. Here are the benefits this card offers that made it ever so popular.
- Fewer fees. Sable promises fewer fees. With a Sable Debit card, you won’t pay: Annual fee; Monthly fee; Overdraft, or Insufficient fee; Zero fee ATM withdrawals worldwide.
- Satisfaction guarantee. If you buy a new product using a Sable Debit card, you are covered. Sable will cover you within 60 days of purchase if you become unhappy with the product. If the merchant doesn’t accept your product for return, Sable will cover purchases up to $250. This is one of the perks you’ll rarely see in debit credit cards.
- 1% cashback. If you use your Sable debit card regularly, you will be able to benefit from 1% cashback rewards**. Sable currently enables cashback on purchases made at Amazon, Netflix, Spotify, Hulu, Uber, Uber Eats, and Whole Foods.
- Zero liability. You can use your debit card carefree, knowing that you won’t face any consequences if your card gets stolen. Sable has a zero liability policy, meaning that you won’t be held liable for any unauthorized purchases on your card.
- Insured by FDIC. Sable has partnered with Coastal Community Bank to help protect your funds. Since their partner is a member of the FDIC, you will also be insured by FDIC1. Sable will guarantee your funds for up to $250,000.
- Mastercard Travel Concierge. If you love to travel a lot, you will find this perk quite beneficial. Sable offers travel assistance if you are a debit cardholder. You will get cash advances, replacement cards, and additional travel assistance all through Sable’s Mastercard Travel Concierge service.
- Mobile payment. If you don’t like to carry your wallet around with you then you should know that Sable provides full support for contactless payment processing. It means that you can add your Sable debit card to your Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay platforms and use it immediately.
- Bonus offer. Sable offers a double cashback bonus for new customers*** for the first year.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
Before applying for Sable Debit Mastercard, you should consider the following downsides of using it.
Foreign transaction fee
Sable charges a 2% foreign exchange fee for all international transactions.
Inability to improve credit score
While Sable does report your payment history to credit bureaus, it does it for their credit cardholders. As a debit cardholder, you won’t be able to improve your credit score. Debit cards are not a form of credit, and Sable doesn’t report activities through debit cards to credit bureaus. However, Sable’s debit card holder customers can graduate or upgrade to credit cards via the app and start building credit.
What Makes the Sable Debit Card Different
Sable Mastercard debit card is unique because it enables non-US citizens to open a bank account and get a debit Mastercard in the US. It provides non-US citizens with an opportunity to start building a better financial future working towards becoming viable to apply for and get approved for an unsecured credit card.
Sable Debit Mastercard Competition
Sable Debit is an attractive financial product, especially if you don’t have an SSN. This debit card offers many benefits and perks, including a smartphone app and 1% cashback on purchases at supported merchants. If you have an SSN, you have access to even better offers. This one is tailored to help non-US citizens to open a bank account and get a debit Mastercard. Also, check Secured Sable Credit Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Deposit Insurance. FDIC