Continental Finance Mastercard® credit card
Unsecured card reporting credit and available credit increase
Updated: Sep 08, 2021
Issued by First Bank of Delaware (permanently closed), and serviced by Continental Finance Company the Continental Finance Mastercard credit cards was designed for those with bad credit who would like to have a Mastercard and associated benefits.
See Terms Fixed
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Get Your Application Results in Seconds
- Monthly reporting to the Major Credit Bureaus
- Free Online Access
- Excellent Online Tools for Managing Your Finances
- Semi-annual credit limit increases*
- No Minimum Monthly Income Requirements
- Unsecured Master Card Accepted at Millions Locations
Continental Finance Master Card is a credit card designed for individuals who want to improve their credit ratings over time. It’s a basic card offering low credit limits alongside powerful benefits to all who plan to take advantage. Card members pay interest rates that are considerate when compared to similar cards of this nature. Card members pay a $50 annual fee. Interest rates (purchase APR) is fixed and highly competitive at 19.92%. Card members are allowed to conduct cash advance transactions in exchange for a 3% transaction fee and 19.92% fixed APR. Newly accepted members will incur a one-time account processing fee. An account maintenance fee is deducted from the card account annually. Although new members start out with credit limits as low as $50, the credit limit might increase semiannually if the card member does not exceed the current limit and has paid on time over the past months. Increases come in $75 increments. Cardmembers uninterested in credit increases can apply to be excluded in writing. Every credit limit increase is deducted by a $25 credit limit increase fee.
- Free Online Access – allowing card members keep up to date on purchases and related transactions through paperless statements.
- Free Money Management Tools – A fragile credit rating calls for detailed planning on finances and everyday expenses.
- Applicants are guaranteed an instant decision once they apply online.
- No minimum income requirement and a low credit rating do not spell denial.
See applicable terms and conditions before applying.
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed|
|APR on Cash Advances:||See Terms|
|Grace Period:||25 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35|