Everyone wants to teach their children about the value of money, and the importance that it has to a good life. It’s now effortless to do so, through amazing applications and cards on the chore market. BusyKid Spend Card is one such card, which gives you ample education opportunities. If you’re looking to teach your children about money from a young age, you will need some help. Why not combine allowance, chores, and education all within one single platform – the BusyKid Debit Card. As the name states, it’s a great way to keep your children busy while handling their allowance and it has full Visa benefits.
This service provides essential educational opportunities and is available family-wide. It gives you the chance to virtualize the allowance process completely while giving your child an ample option to learn about life through money, chores, stock markets, and charity!
What is BusyKid Debit Card?
BusyKid is a financial company, formed back in 2011. It was created by a financial planner, who was looking to teach children about money through the use of modern technology. The service strives to help kids develop good habits, and learn all there is to know about personal finance. The app also seeks to give parents a breather, allowing them to base their kid’s allowance on chores. It promotes education and duties.
What are BusyKid Features?
BusyKid comes chock full of different features, all of which promote education on financial topics. These features are centered around teaching kids everything there is to know about money, responsibility, and tasks at hand. The feature list is as follows:
- Chore Charts. This is a chart that allows parents to base allowance and chores on the age of the child. If your child is young, they’re going to get more straightforward tasks centered around that age. Now, this is also fully customizable, adding another level of app manipulation to the parent.
- Purchasing Power for Kids. BusyKid is based on the Visa platform, meaning that you’re going to give your child a lot of potential purchasing power. All the transactions need to be approved by the parent after they’re attempted.
- Stock Exchange Investments. Your little stockbroker is going to love this. The BusyKid platform allows children to invest their allowance into real companies like Disney, Apple, and Netflix.
- Donations to Charity. Sharing is caring, and this is why BusyKid allows children to share their allowance to a charity. There are over 20 charities to choose from, teaching your kid about the importance of charities and their work.
- Bonus Options. If your child has been performing tasks outstandingly, you can reward them with more allowance through the bonus options.
Best BusyKid Alternatives Available for Application