Alaska Airlines Visa® Credit Card
Travel rewards card with bonus points and average interest rates
Updated: Aug 23, 2021
Issued by Bank of America, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card is designed for people who frequently travel with Alaska Airlines and plan to take advantage of the offered travel reward program and Alaska Mileage points.
15.99% - 23.99% Variable
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- 40,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening
- Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ Offer Annually
- Unlimited 3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases
- Unlimited 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 50% off day passes at the Alaska Lounge
- 20% back on all Alaska Airlines inflight purchases
- To start with, the Alaska Airlines Visa doesn’t have any preset spending limits thus making it the ideal credit card for expenditure home and abroad. Its reward program is specially designed for persons taking moderate to frequent air flights each year. So either it’s air travel for business or leisure purposes, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card gets you value for your money well spent. Ticket purchases with Alaska Airlines reward 3 miles per dollar. You may also take advantage of the rewards program by earning one mile for every dollar spent on general but eligible purchases, and let’s not forget that cardholders who love eating out at eligible restaurants, too. This card is not only ideal for frequent travelers, it allows cardholders to accumulate miles year in year out thus letting you save little by little for your next vacation to the Bahamas.
- Applying for this card attracts bonus miles in addition to a cardholders’ reward points. All you need is to make the required amount in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening, and then you redeem bonus miles whenever you wish. A down note comes from the fact that bonus miles don’t reflect on a cardholder’s account until 4 to 6 weeks after the account is approved.
- Nevertheless, accumulated bonus miles do not expire provided the cardholder maintains an active use of the credit card account over a three-year period. There is no limit to the amount of bonus miles accruable and with as little as 40,000 miles, cardholders become eligible to redeem accumulated miles for rewards at any partnering airline.
- Don’t forget that you also get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare after you make the required amount in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. There are no blackout dates whatsoever.
- Anniversaries marking the date a cardholder received another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™. Each year, on your account anniversary, get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22). Valid on all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates.
- With easy access to credit at a reasonable interest rate plus lots and lots of rewards, there’s little for any cardholder to complain about when it comes to traveling all year round as travel always seems a worthwhile experience once an Alaska Airlines Visa card is in possession.
Best Alaska Airlines Visa Card Alternatives
|Issuer:||Bank of America|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||15.99% - 23.99%|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|APR on Cash Advances:||27.24%|
|Grace Period:||25 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||See Terms|