With its 5X multipliers and rotating bonuses, ABOC Platinum Rewards credit card can be a really useful asset. ABOC has many things to offer, but at its core, this is a rewards card. The reward types are divided into four categories based on the year quarter. During the first quarter, users can expect bonuses from recurring payments such as subscriptions, insurance payments, utilities, and so on.
During the second quarter, users get bonuses for buying groceries, dining, and paying for transportation. One of the quarters is reserved for dining, travel costs, transportation, and entertainment. The last combination involves bonuses for holiday shopping.
These are some of the bonuses that were offered by the card until now. Bear in mind that they might change. The card is easy to qualify for, even if you have a fair credit score. Overall, it’s easier to get this one than all the competing cards.
The only thing the provider will check is your credit report and income level before giving you this card.
Who Is This Card For?
If you have a fair credit score, there aren’t many credit cards at your disposal – not any good ones, at least. ABOC Platinum Rewards focuses on this demographic. Not only is it easy to get this card if your credit score ranges from 580 to 680, but you will also get a lot of reward features.
Simply put, you can use this card to save money while you shop. At the same time, it can help you improve your credit score by reporting your activity to the major credit bureaus. (See More Credit Reporting Card)
ABOC Platinum Rewards Benefits
- The ABOC Platinum Rewards comes with many things to like, including a nice sign-up bonus, no annual fee, point multipliers, and no APR period. It’s a great card for people who have fair credit and would like to improve it.
- If your score is somewhere between 580 and 680, you can benefit the most from owning a card like this one. Still, the ABOC Platinum also surprises with several unique features. Most cards in this category don’t offer these kinds of features.
- Finding a card like this is extremely rare, and it’s strange that there aren’t many users. If you like reward cards, but you have a lower FICO credit score, you will love this one. On top of that, there are many useful perks that go along with it.
Key Features of ABOC Platinum
- The ABOC Platinum Rewards gives users a $150 statement credit when they’ve spent a total of $1,200 within the first 90 days.
- They also get 5x rewards for each quarter on combined purchases up to $1,500.
- New users have 0% interest on purchases during the first year.
- 18-month free balance transfers for new users.
- No annual fee.
- Rewards don’t expire when quarters change.
- No fees on foreign transactions.
If you have fair credit and you would like to improve it over time while getting the benefits of a rewards card, ABOC Platinum Rewards Card is a good choice. However, this card is focused primarily on travel, and without that element, it’s an average credit card.
Best ABOC Platinum alternatives available for application