Chase Freedom® Unlimited Visa®
Get $200 bonus with this no annual fee card that comes with unlimited cash back rewards
Updated: Apr 04, 2023
Freedom Unlimited Visa credit card issued by Chase Bank comes with no annual fee, 15 months introductory rate for balance transfers, 1,5-5% cash back rewards and very fast online application. The card gives $200 for new cardholders once they spend $500 in 3 months from account opening.
14.99% - 23.74% Variable
at Chase's Secured websiteApply Now
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase
- Earn 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores
- No annual fee
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases, then a variable APR of 14.99-23.74%
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
The Freedom Unlimited Visa credit card from Chase Bank is attractive offer for those with Good / Excellent credit and features unlimited 5% on Travel, 3% on dining and drugstores and 1.5% cash back on all other purchases. The card also has no annual fee and gives impresive $200 bonus for new cardholders (restrictions apply).
What are Freedom Unlimited Visa Card Benefits?
- $200 Bonus. New cardholders will earn a $200 bonus after spending $500 on the card within 3 months from account opening.
- Unlimited rewards. Chase offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases, 5% on travel purchased through Chase, and 3% on dining and drugstores.
- No annual fee. You don’t need to pay an annual fee for all the great benefits you get with this Freedom card from Chase.
- Intro offer. You will receive 15 months 0% introductory offer on purchases.
- Other benefits. The card gives great other benefits including 5% cash back on Lyft, complimentary 3 months of DashPass, extended warranty protection, auto rental collision damage waiver, and purchase protection
Are there any Drawbacks?
- Foreign transaction fee. The card has a 3% fee on all international transactions and it’s not a good travel card.
- No intro offer on BT. The intro offer of 0% for 15 months does not include Balance Transfers.
- Only for a Good/ Excellent credit. Only those with Good to Excellent credit will be considered for this card.
Is Freedom Unlimited Really Worth It?
The short answer is – Yes. The long answer is – It is worth for new cardholders and those who do not plan to use the Freedom Unlimited Visa card for travel. The card gives impressive basic cashback for all purchases but if you have Excellent credit and not afraid of annual fees you might find a better deal.
Other Chase Card Offers
- Freedom Flex Mastercard – $200 bonus, plus rotating cash back categories
- Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature – 60,000 bonus points and 0$ Foreign Transaction Fee
- Ink Business Cash Card – $750 bonus cash back, 12 months introductory period
|Best Used For:||
|Introductory APR (%):||0%|
|Intro Period:||15 months|
|Regular APR:||14.99% - 23.74%|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|APR on Cash Advances:||24.99%|
|Grace Period:||21 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||Up to $40|
Chase Freedom® Unlimited Visa® Alternatives
Chase Freedom® Unlimited Visa®
Rec. Credit Score