Simmons Bank Visa® Platinum Rewards
No annual fee, low APRs, and attractive rewards for excellent credit holders
Updated: Sep 17, 2021
The Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Rewards credit card offers an opportunity to consumers who are interested in a fixed APR that awards travel benefits with frequent purchasing. Cardholders do not incur an annual fee yet have so much to gain from. The card is issued by Simmons First National Bank.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
12 months on BT
Recommended Credit Score
- Excellent Credit Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved
- Low 11.75% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants
- No Annual Fee
The Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Rewards credit card charges a low and fixed APR.
Once accepted you’ll start to earn a point on every dollar spent. These points will continue to accumulate allowing you to redeem for various rewards once the right amount of points are gathered. Rewards include air travel benefits with any US airline and discounted purchasing at hotels, restaurants, cruises, car rental, and vacation packages. When redeeming points for air travel you can choose a ticket class with no seat restrictions or blackout dates. This card does not charge an annual fee.
As platinum credit card cardholders enjoy benefits such as travel accident insurance, emergency card replacement, lost or stolen card reporting, and auto rental insurance.
|Issuer:||Simmons First Bank|
|Best Used For:||
|Introductory APR (%):||0%|
|Intro Period:||12 months on BT|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|APR on Cash Advances:||15.75%|
|Grace Period:||25 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||$29|