- What are Sparks Business Cards Benefits?
- What is Capital One Spark Cash Select Card?
- What is Capital One Spark Miles Select Card?
- What is Capital One Business Platinum Card?
- What are Spark Cards Alternatives?
Capital One Launches Spark Business
Capital One is set to change the face of credit card lending for small business owners with the launch of their new Business Credit Cards.
The move comes in recognition of the fact that small businesses are considered to be the driving force behind the economy’s recovery.
Credit card giants Capital One have launched the new Spark Business portfolio which includes the Capital One Spark Miles Card and the Capital One Spark Cash Card, both of which, according to a recent press release promise to
raise the bar for small businesses by offering the highest value rewards in the marketplace to enable them to invest more in their growing businesses.
The cards are intended to offer small business owners a chance to earn generous rewards while being able to take advantage of additional tools and benefits which are designed to help manage their businesses.
Spark Business features four different new products for small business owners all of which boast the following perks:
- Free cards for employees which allow business owners to set spending limits and track employee spending.
- Gives the principal cardholder the ability to delegate routine account management tasks, such as requesting transaction details.
- Access to online quarterly and year-end statements which can categorize expenses for easier budgeting and tax reporting.
- Cards can be personalized with the company name and logo so that employees can promote the business every time it is used.
- No foreign transaction fees. (See No Intl Fee cards)
- Top-class customer service agents who are fully trained to address the individual needs of small business owners.
Executive vice president of US Cards for Capital One, Michael Wassmer said,
We understand that small business owners are looking for cards that provide value on many different levels. With Spark, we are delivering on that promise of value through the most rewards in the industry and tools that enhance how they manage their business. Small business owners can earn more for their businesses without the restrictions and limitations commonly associated with earning or redeeming rewards.
The Spark line prides itself on not only offering great value for money but also on avoiding the hassles that are usually part of reward programs. For example, the Spark Cash account offers cardholders 2 percent cash back on every single purchase with no upper limits on the amount of cash back that can be earned.
However, if a business owner would prefer travel-based rewards, the Spark Miles card offers double miles on all purchases with no expiration date. The miles can be redeemed on any airline. The reward programs are simple and easy to follow.
What are Sparks Business Credit Cards Benefits?
Capital One has shaken up its business credit card portfolio with the launch of “Sparks Business”.
The new line of six small business card accounts promises to provide business customers with a wide range of exclusive benefits coupled with a generous, no-fuss rewards program.
As a starting point, all Sparks Business credit cards come with a basic pack of featured benefits as outlined below.
- Free Employee Cards – At no additional cost, business owners can add cards for up to 25 employees and set individual spending limits for them. Itemized statements will allow easy record keeping.
- Online Account Management – Accounts can be easily managed online and alerts can be sent to cell phones or other mobile devices. Online payments and up to 13 months of statements are just some of the extensive online management options.
- 24/7 Fraud Alerts – The accounts are monitored around the clock by Capital One and you will be contacted as soon as any unusual transactions.
- Year-End Summary – An easy-to-read, fully itemized report of your annual spending is provided at the end of the financial year. This is a great asset when tracking or forecasting spending and will also help in tax preparations.
- Customized Cards – The Spark cards from Capital One can all be customized with your company name and logo allowing you to promote your business every time you use your cards.
- Experienced, Dedicated Spark Customer Service – All customer service staff in the Sparks team are specially trained to deal with the issues that face business owners. They are available around the clock and are only ever a toll-free phone call away.
All of these features are also backed up by the Visa Business Benefits package which includes zero fraud liability, auto rental collision damage waiver, business hotel savings, purchase security, extended protection, Visa dining discounts, Travel and emergency assistance, and Visa savings edge.
Spark also provides generous rewards for small business owners with the Spark Cash account offering 2 percent cash back on all purchases with no upper earning limit. If travel rewards are more your thing then the Spark Miles account gives double miles on every purchase which can then be redeemed with no fuss for free flights on a number of airlines with no blackout dates. These are just two of the six products in the Spark line which aims to ensure that there is a Spark card to suit every business.
What is the Capital One Spark Cash Select Business Card?
Individuals want a card that works for them every time they make a purchase. The Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business does not limit their cardholders on how much money they can receive. People can use their cards anywhere in the world to get cashback.
There are other cards out there, but they do not have the number of features this card has to offer. Small businesses can earn money on every purchase they make. They are not restricted to the number of purchases that qualify for cashback, so they have unlimited potential to earn many cash rewards. The cardholders do not need to worry about fraudulent activity since they receive alerts on their cell phone when there is activity on their account. (See: Credit Cards Security Tips)
When people sign up for this card, they earn rewards every time they buy tickets, food, and supplies on their card. Cardmembers will like to know the advantages of using the card. They include:
- Redeem reward points anytime
- Unlimited reward earning potential
- No expiration date on reward points
- Earn cash back on every purchase
- Double the amount of cash rewards in the first year
- Many more Visa benefits
Once business employees activate their cards, they can earn points immediately. Every purchase gives businesses a certain percentage of cash back. There is no waiting to use the points since employees can use them immediately. The reward points do not expire, so people can use them whenever they want.
Small businesses count on this card when they are traveling around the world. They can use it to reserve hotel rooms, dine out, buy supplies, and more. The card gives members discounts on high-end hotels; and when they dine out at participating establishments. Small businesses can advertise their logo on the front of the card as free advertising.
If the card is ever stolen or lost, cardmembers can call the card company to report it missing. Visa protects small businesses when they see fraudulent purchases on their cards. Capital One has a zero Fraud liability policy that protects people from fraudulent purchases. People do not have to find the money to pay for unauthorized purchases when their card is lost or stolen.
Places that accept cards accept this Visa card. This is the perfect card to rely on when traveling abroad or buying lunch for the office. Having a Visa card helps businesses to expand globally since they can use their card anywhere in the world. This is a great way to earn cash rewards when traveling abroad.
Visa also protects purchases that are bought within the first 90 days of purchase. If the items are stolen, lost, damaged, or burned in a fire, Visa replaces the items so the business does not have to. Cardmembers can log on to their accounts to see 13 months of transactions and statements for their small business. People can even pay their monthly bills online. When shopping at participating merchants, cardmembers can get an extra discount on their purchases when they use the card.
Small businesses that are expanding across the country can save money at hotels and fine dining establishments. Participating establishments gives card members an additional discount when they use their card. Employees who need to rent a vehicle have protection in case they are in a vehicle accident. The card covers collision, loss insurance, and other damage to the car.
Closing out the books at the end of the year is a stressful time for small businesses. This shows where they spent their money, and how much their business profited. Cardmembers receive Year-End statements that itemize every transaction for them to check against their accounting books. Small business owners will like to see how much cash they earned when they used their cards for purchases throughout the year.
Applying for a Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business card is easy to accomplish, and it takes a couple of minutes. Once people activate their cards, they can start earning cash rewards immediately.