- American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Travelocity Rewards American Express Card
- American Express PASS Card
- Prepaid Debit American Express Card
- Other Offers and AMEX Contacts
What is American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card?
Choosing a credit card with good benefits is important. The Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express presents a lot of benefits, mainly cashback on any major purchases. The card is accepted globally, making it an enticing card for your wallet.
Applying for the Card
Applying for the Blue Cash Preferred Card is very simple. When you go online, you will fill out basic personal information that takes just a few minutes. Your information will be verified in under a minute and you can receive a response almost immediately. If you’ve been approved for the card, you will receive the card in the mail. Once you receive the card, benefits begin immediately and you can start using the card everywhere. Additional cards can be requested at no additional charge for family members. Cashback and benefits then extend to all other cards. There is only one annual fee charged to the account, however.
Earning Cash Back on Purchases
One of the biggest features of the card is the ability to earn cashback on all eligible purchases. Buying everyday items can earn a lot of cash back, making all purchases more affordable. Depending on where the card is being used, it is possible to earn more than 1% cashback. Supermarkets, gas stations, department stores – wherever the card is used, cashback is earned.
The American Express logo ensures the card is accepted by millions of merchants. It can be used online as well as all over the world. As the card is used for everyday items, travel, and specialty items, cashback will be rewarded. The cashback can be requested at any time in the form of a check or a credit to the monthly statement. There is also no limit to the amount of cashback that can be received over the year.
Benefits of the Credit Card
Significant benefits are offered on American Express all year long. As a cardholder, you can take advantage of such benefits as:
- Entertainment Perks. As a cardholder, you can gain access to the best-ticketed events around the globe. Theatre, sports and concerts can be seen without waiting for tickets to go on sale to the general public. A special number is given to cardholders. A representative will help arrange the tickets and they can be paid for over the phone.
- Travel Insurance. When travel is booked with the card, you get complimentary travel insurance. This covers you and your immediate family in the event of any accident. Lost luggage, a medical accident or anything else is covered under the travel policy. This can prove to save a lot of money when traveling.
- Global Assist Hotline. Global Assist Hotline also gives you a toll-free number to call for assistance. Medical and legal advice is a phone call away. If you need help with lost travel documents, the hotline can help, too. Any time you travel 100 miles or further away from home, this benefit is available.
- Blue Savings Program. Save on restaurants, hotels, and merchants around the globe. Log onto the website to learn of all the discounts available. These are just because of being a cardholder. Everything becomes more affordable when using the American Express card.
- Accidental Damage Protection. If something you purchase is damaged or stolen, it’s covered under the protection of the card. Up to 90 days after the purchase, the protection is there at no cost. It’s a great way to ensure purchases last longer, so it makes sense to buy everything with American Express for the added protection.
- Online Account Management. Managing the account is made easy. A username and password will be created. The online area will show the account balance, available credit and list all past purchases. Statements can be viewed, printed or downloaded. Customer service can be contacted online or phoned 24/7 with account questions. The online account management area also makes it easy to pay a bill online, ensuring a bill is never late.
The Final Word
Applying for the Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express is easy. The application resides online and within minutes, you can find out if you qualify for the card that will give you cashback, save you money on many purchases and keep your purchases safe. Don’t forget to check the Blue Business Cash from American Express.