Williams-Sonoma Visa® Signature Card
No annual fee with bonus rewards and up to 3 points per dollar spent
Updated: Sep 03, 2021
Shoppers who enjoy going into Williams-Sonoma stores will enjoy shopping with the Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card. Every dollar spent earns points which can be used for gift cards at Williams-Sonoma. Additional perks of the card include coupons on a regular basis, free shopping with the Reserve membership and much more.
See Terms Variable
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- Receive 2,500 bonus points upon your first purchase
- Enjoy free Online Shipping
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Williams-Sonoma
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent everywhere else
- Earn $25 Gift Card bonuses or statement credits
- Exclusive access to culinary experiences around the world
- Plus no annual fee
- Please see terms and conditions for complete detail
- The application for the Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card is available online. After completing some basic personal information, the application can be submitted. It’s a secure connection, so there is no worry of hackers obtaining personal information. A credit check is then run and a credit response can be provided in under a minute.
- Upon approval, a card will be sent out and benefits begin immediately. The primary benefit is the ability to earn points with every dollar spent. The points can be tripled when the card is used at Williams-Sonoma. Bonus points can be earned when the card is used for a bridal registry at a Williams-Sonoma store. The points continue to accrue until the desired level is reached. Points can be used to buy gift cards for friends and family, for culinary experiences in the store or for a statement credit to pay for recent purchases.
- 10% off coupons to the store can be sent out to cardholders throughout the year. A coupon will be automatically sent out after reaching a certain amount of spending.
- Online purchases at Williams-Sonoma are eligible for online shopping at no cost. This makes it easier to buy what is desired without traveling to the store. The points can still be earned when the purchases are paid for using the Visa card.
- Custom concierge is another benefit of the card. Live representatives will provide personalized service to all cardholders. This enables cardholders to call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak to someone about getting assistance. This can be for entertainment tickets, dining reservations, shopping opportunities and travel questions for all over the globe.
- Managing the account is possible with an online account portal. A secure connection is created with a username and password. Cardholders can log on at their convenience to get up to the second account details. It will be possible to learn about account balances, available credit lines, past purchases and more. Statements can be viewed online or downloaded to the computer without waiting for the statement to arrive by mail. Checks can be eliminated by scheduling a bill payment to come out of a checking account online. Further, payments can be scheduled in advance to avoid any late payments.
- Two forms of paying for purchases exist. The first is that a statement can be paid in full at the end of each month. This eliminates any interest charges. The second is that purchases can be spread out over time. These will be subject to the APR and interest charges.
- With the Visa card, cardholders are able to buy at Williams-Sonoma stores around the globe as well as any other merchant that accepts Visa. The merchant can be on any of the seven continents, online or over the phone. ATM machines can also be visited for a cash advance. Cash advance fees apply, though it is sometimes advantageous when cash is required and a person needs it quickly.
- Customer service also operates 24/7 for the convenience of cardholders. Cardholders can call the toll free number on the back of the Visa to talk to a live representative. Questions and inquiries can be asked about virtually any topic as it pertains to the credit cards. Customer service can also be reached online by sending a message through the online portal.
- Fraud protection is also included on the card. This enables cardholders to make purchases when and where they want without fear of their personal information is obtained. The card is always monitored and the bank will red flag anything suspicious. The cardholder is then phoned to confirm the activity so the charge can go through or not. In the event that fraudulent activity does appear on the card, a customer service call will clear things up. No cardholder is ever expected to pay for a charge that they did not authorize.
Williams-Sonoma Visa Alternatives
|Issuer:||Barclays Bank Delaware|
|Best Used For:||
|Introductory APR (%):||See Terms|
|Intro Period:||See Terms|
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|APR on Cash Advances:||25.24%|
|Grace Period:||23 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35|