USAA Rewards™ American Express® credit card
Updated: Sep 17, 2021
With this American Express credit card from USAA Bank you will enjoy simple rewards with a bevy of benefits as well as impressive, competitive interest rates. Lacking an annual fee, this card also has comes with bonus rewards when you sign up and a 25-day interest-free grace period on all new purchases.
See Terms Variable
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- 3X points on dining out
- 2X points on gas and groceries
- 1X points on all other purchases
- 2,500 bonus points after your first purchase
- There's no expiration date or caps on any points earned.
- Redeem your points for cash, merchandise, gift cards or travel or donate to your favorite military affiliate group.
- Enjoy no foreign transaction fees when you travel outside of the United States.
- Membership eligibility and product restrictions apply and are subject to change.
USAA membership is one of the most highly-coveted in the country. Having an account with such a popular, well-regarded company is definitely something to cherish. Carrying a USAA Rewards American Express credit card, for example, makes it easy to earn rewards points (double rewards on gas and grocery purchases) as well as to redeem them. You can cash them in, literally, towards rebates, but you can also use them to get gift cards and even travel benefits.
Of course, points and rewards are not everything; thankfully this card also comes with competitive interest rates and low fees. In fact, this card has no annual fee, which immediately separates it from most other cards in the industry. The 25-day interest-free period is pretty attractive too.
|Review:||Full Card Review|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|Grace Period:||25 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35|
Additional Information & Comments
* - Credit Needed: Good 700-739 & Excellent 740+ (What's Your Credit?)
** - There is a transaction fee of 3% on balance transfers and cash advances ($200 maximum on each balance transfer and each convenience check). Cash Advance Fee is waived when you transfer funds electronically from your USAA credit card to your USAA Bank deposit account. The APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.