The Upgrade card is a great option for anyone looking for a unique fixed-rate card. It comes with all the necessary features to make your credit payment as effortless and cheap as possible. All of its features are centered around cutting down on the time you have to pay your credit and the ultimate interest rate
When it comes to the rates, you’ll be pleased to find out that there are absolutely no fees associated with this card. There is no foreign transaction fee, no annual or penalty fees whatsoever. This card has minimum criteria to apply and needs a credit score of at least 600 (Fair Credit) to qualify. It is an excellent option as it automatizes many aspects, such as the APR and credit installment, and is bound to help you:
- Improve your tarnished credit score by reporting to all three of the major credit bureaus
- Streamline and simplify your credit payments
- Give you a great headstart with no fees and fixed APR rate
- Use it anywhere where VISA is accepted, which is virtually anywhere in the world
- Have very pleasant management, monitoring, and optimization through a gorgeous website
All these features are centered around the policyholder and his goal of repairing their credit and paying off credit through automatic credit installments.
Upgrade Visa Card Application Process
While other cards might have a complex application process, and a dating website, the application process of the Upgrade Visa card with Cash Rewards is completely virtual. You can apply on their gorgeous website, which is going to guide you through the whole process with ease. The website is well designed and features an interactive GUI interface. This interface will help you navigate the website itself, and will make sure that you don’t miss out on any credit building options. Before you apply, though, you’re going to need to provide all of the information required. Applying for this card is easy and doesn’t even induce a hard inquiry into your prior credit history.
Top-of-the-Line Security Features
Like with any card that has online management and monitoring, security is a big concern. When it comes to this card in particular, the security features make it stand out among the crowd. The website itself is protected by many different layers of encryption, meaning that all of your money and credit history is safe. A great thing about the security features of this website is that all of them don’t reflect on the usability. All the security that this website has, which is ample, seamlessly goes down in the background. It doesn’t slow the website down and makes sure that you’re going to have a fun time managing your funds in a timely manner. All payments are secured and come with fixed APR and absolutely no fees attached. If you’re looking for a card that will supplement your credit reparation strategy with the utmost security features, this is the card for you.
Reports to Three of the Major Credit Bureaus
This card reports all of its payments and spending to all three of the major credit bureaus, which are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. This means that your credit reparation strategy is going to go swiftly, as long as you are responsible with your payments. This card is accepted virtually anywhere where credit cards themselves are accepted, which is courtesy of the Visa platform. At the end of each month, all the balance on your card will automatically be forwarded to your preset credit installment, which you get on sign up.
Our Thoughts on Upgrade Visa Card with Cash Rewards
- This option is a reliable one for anyone with fair credit history. However, it doesn’t accept people with prior bankruptcies. The perks and benefits of this card are standard, all catered around getting fast credit with low, fixed fees.
- It automates numerous aspects of credit, such as the credit installment and APR upon sign up. All the management, optimization, and monitoring are free and are done through the interactive website.
- The website is updated frequently and is viciously protected by many different layers of encryption.
- The safety is bulletproof, and the features associated with this card are plentiful. The qualifications are minimal, and the application process is fast. Using this card is as easy as paying with it, but it does come with one drawback.
- You can’t withdraw cash from this card at an ATM. You can, on the other hand, transfer the funds from this card to your bank account, and then withdraw them. There are no fees when transferring money, opening the card, or penalty APR whatsoever.
- Unlimited Rewards program
- Free management and monitoring online
- No fees whatsoever
- Automatic credit installment and APR rate
- Free Credit monitoring
- Low predictable payments
- Cant be used at ATMs
- No bonus rewards