PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card
Powerfull tool for establishing a positive credit history
Updated: Feb 01, 2023
Issued by Plains Commerce Bank, the PCB Secured Visa credit card comes with credit reporting, waived cash advance and international transaction fees for the first year, credit building tools, and fast, 60 seconds online decision.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- Upon credit approval, the collateral deposit you provide becomes the credit limit on your Visa® card. Choose between $200 and $1,000.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit by keeping your balances low and paying all creditors on time every month.
- 24/7 online account center.
- This card is issued by Plains Commerce Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
- *See Rates, Fees, Costs and Limitations for additional details
The Plains Commerce Secured Visa credit card was created to help build your future by establishing a positive credit history. This is important because a better credit history can lead to a better credit card, better interest rates, and better loan rates.
Whether you are looking to establish credit, rebuild your credit, or are new to credit altogether, this secured card is a good choice. The card reports to all three Credit Bureaus and has waived Cash Advance and International transaction fees for the first year.
The minimum deposit for this secured credit card is $200, with a maximum deposit of $1,000 for the first year. After the first year, you can request an increase to your credit limit of up to $5,000. The PCB card offers a fast online credit card pre-approval process with an instant response.
There is no credit check or employment verification required for this card; however, it does come with an annual fee and you will need your SSN to apply. (Sable ONE – needs no SSN).
RELATED: See “What is PCB Secured Visa Card?” web story
PCB Secured Card Alternatives
- OpenSky Secured Visa
- Chime Secured Visa
- First Progress Elite Mastercard
- Surge Secured Mastercard
- Merrick Bank Double Your Line Secured Credit Card
Frequently Asked Questions
|Issuer:||Plains Commerce Bank|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed|
|APR on Cash Advances:||20.90%|
|Grace Period:||25 days|