PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card
Consumer Reviews, Fees, Credit Score, Application & Best Alternatives
Market Pro Secure® is an independent payment card comparison service supported by advertisers, a complete list of which can be seen in our Editorial Guidelines. Even though some of these advertisers are financial product providers and credit card issuers, our paid partnerships don't affect card ratings or the Best Card Picks on our website. We don't post any content that is provided or commissioned by any of our partners. However, our paid partnerships may affect how and where products appear on our site, including the order in which they are presented within listing categories. This order may also be affected by our website rules, as well as the likelihood of the applicant’s credit approval. We can't offer any warranty for the accuracy of the credit card information we share on our website, even though we do our best to keep the Terms and Conditions, rates, and other credit card details up-to-date. For more accurate information, click "APPLY NOW" to get transferred to the credit card issuer's official website. Market Pro Secure® doesn't include all available payment cards in the marketplace.
Issued by Plains Commerce Bank, the PCB Secured Visa credit card comes with credit reporting, waived cash advance and international transaction fees for the first year, credit building tools, and fast, 60 seconds online decision.
- Upon credit approval, choose your initial collateral deposit between $200 and $1000; your credit limit will equal the collateral deposit amount.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit with responsible use.
- 24/7 online account center.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- PCB Secured Visa is issued by Plains Commerce Bank, FDIC Member
PCB is a secured card that will help to build your future!
It is important to establish a positive credit history if you want a better credit card, better interest, or a better loan rate. That's why the PCB Secured Visa Card was created. Whether you are building, rebuilding your credit, or new to credit, this secured Visa is a good choice. The card reports to all three Credit Bureaus and has waived Cash Advance and International transaction fees for the first year. The minimum secured deposit is $200 and a maximum of $1000 for the first year. After 1 year, you can request a secured credit limit increase up to $5000. However, the card comes with an annual fee.
- Helps build/ rebuild your credit
- Credit reporting
- Cash Advance fee waived the first year
- Int. Transaction fee waived the first year
- Credit increase after 1 year
- Annual fee
- No bonus or Rewards
- Min $200 is required to open an account
|Issuer:||Plains Commerce Bank|
Rates & Fees
|Introductory APR (%):||N/A|
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:||N/A|
|APR on Cash Advances:||20.90%*|
|Grace Period:||25 days*|
|Late Payment Fee:||N/A|
Alternatives, Compare PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card With Similar Offers
PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card
Min. Credit Level