First PREMIER® Bank Gold Mastercard®
Unsecured card with high APR and fast approval for bad credit
Updated: Aug 29, 2021
The First PREMIER Bank Gold Credit Card is designed for those with poor credit. As long as you have a checking account, you can qualify for the card, providing you with the ability to use a credit card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Must have checking account to qualify
- Apply today and if approved, simply pay a Processing Fee and you could begin enjoying a $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Responsible account management (making timely monthly payments with all creditors and keeping balances within the limits) may help rebuild credit history
- This is a credit card, not a debit card or prepaid card
- Reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- A Gold credit card offer for those with less than perfect credit.
- Instant decision card
- Getting a credit card without perfect credit is simple with the First PREMIER Bank Gold Credit Card. As long as you have a checking account and are at least 18 years old, you qualify for the card.
- The application takes minutes to complete and you can receive a credit response in 60 seconds or less.
- From there, you will receive your card in a few days. The card features the Mastercard logo, allowing you to purchase what you want wherever you want. Millions of merchants around the globe and online accept Mastercard.
- You can also take a cash advance at any ATM machine.
- An added benefit of the card is 24/7 online account management.
- Buy what you need without dealing with a prepaid card.
Best First PREMIER Gold Alternatives
|Issuer:||First PREMIER Bank|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed|
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
|Grace Period:||See Terms|
Additional Information & Comments
*$95 program fee to open the account
Option A - Credit Limit: $300. Annual Fee: $75 first year, $45 after. Monthly Fee: $6.25
Option B - Credit Limit: $400. Annual Fee: $100 first year, $45 after. Monthly Fee: $6.25
Option C - Credit Limit: $500. Annual Fee: $125 first year, $49 after. Monthly Fee: $10.40