Citi Forward® Card for College Students
Low interest card with no annual fee and rewards program
Updated: Jul 27, 2021
Whether you like no APR, a low introductory rate or the fact that you get the bonus points for things you already buy, the Citi Forward Card for College Students is quite a package. If you keep in mind that you can actually reduce your APR for responsible credit management, it may be the best card around.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- Watch your interest rate go down and your ThankYou® Points go up
- 2,500 bonus ThankYou® Points after spending $500 within the first 3 months of cardmembership.
- 1 ThankYou® Point for every $1 you spend
- Earn up to 2% Purchase APR reduction, when you make a purchase, stay below your credit limit and pay on time 3 billing periods in a row (0.25% each quarter 8X maximum)
- Earn up to 1,200 bonus ThankYou® Points for paying on time and staying under your credit limit
- Flexible billing options
- No Annual Fee
Would you like to get rewarded for doing the things you love most? How about being responsible? If so, then the Citi Forward Card for College Students could be a credit card for you. Just for making your payments on time and staying within your credit limit, you can reduce your annual percentage rate, which could save you a lot of money down the road. Furthermore, if you use your credit card to buy things you need to get the rewards points. Coupled with the lack of an annual fee and low introductory rates, there may be no better card on the market for a busy, hungry, eager college student on the go.
Citi Forward Card for College Card Alternatives
|Best Used For:||
|Introductory APR (%):||See Terms|
|Intro Period:||See Terms|
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:|
|APR on Cash Advances:||See Terms|
|Grace Period:||22 days (Min.)|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35|