Buy On Trust Lending
Merchandise credit to lease and own electronics - same day pickup at Best Buy
Updated: Oct 11, 2022
The Buy on Trust lending offers a fast and easy way to own electronics. Comes with up to a $5,000 credit line and same-day pickup from the nearest BestBuy store. Absolutely no credit needed to get instant approval.
at BuyOnTrust's Secured websiteApply Now
Recommended Credit Score
- Get up to a $5,000.00 Credit
- Your Approval is Instant*
- No Credit Checks and No Turndowns!
- Buy on Trust Now. Pay Later!
- Get All TOP Brands: Apple, Sony, Samsung, LG, Dell, and more
- Same Day Pickup at BestBuy
- Available Nationwide (Except MN, NJ, WI & WY)
- Flexible Lease Options to Fit Your Budget
The Buy on Trust merchandise shopping credit is a lease offer to buy brand new electronics and home goods from BestBuy while getting products on trust and paying for them later. With an initial payment of just $50, the lender offers up to $5,000 unsecured credit with flexible repayment options. Applicants are instantly pre-qualified and no credit history is needed to get approved.
What Is the Buy On Trust for?
- Poor, limited, or no credit applicants
- Those who want to get high-end electronics and home goods now and pay later
- Applicant looking for high merchandise credit line
- Those who do not live in MN, NJ, WI & WY.
How does it work?
- Get instantly pre-approved. The process is fast, easy, and all online.
- Start shopping right away. Choose from 10,000+ brand new electronics and home goods.
- Select BestBuy store. Choose the preferred BestBuy store at checkout where you would like to pick up your items and finalize the lease agreement.
- Pick up your products. You can pick up your purchased products at the selected BestBuy store the same day. All you need just to have your ID. 0$ is due at pickup.
What are Buy On Trust benefits?
- No credit is needed. The lender may check the applicant’s credibility but no credit history is needed to get approved for store credit.
- Outstanding consumer service. The lender has a 4.9 (out of 5) rating*, with over 280 reviews. Those who used this lender say that customer service is fast, friendly, and eager to help with all inquiries.
- Top brands. Buy brands like Apple, Dell, HP, GM, Samsung, and more from the closest BestBuy store with the credit limit you get approved in a few minutes online.
- High credit limit. The unsecured credit offered is up to $5,000 and is very high as the lender does not require a credit history.
- Flexibility and affordability. Lease plans are flexible and designed to fit your budget.
Are there any drawbacks?
- No credit reporting. The credit offered is high but it does not help build a credit history because credit activity is not reported to Credit Bureaus.
- Not available in select States. The offer is not available in Minnesota, New Jersey, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- No bonus. There is no bonus rewards or initial offer for first-time applicants.
Buy On Trust Offer Competition
- Stoneberry Credit
- Credit America
- Group One Platinum
- Electro Finance (See: BuyOnTrust vs Electro Finance)
- No Fee Credit Catalogue
Frequently Asked Questions
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||See Terms|
|Regular APR Type:|
|Annual Fee:||See Terms|
Buy On Trust Lending Alternatives
Buy On Trust Lending
Rec. Credit Score