A bad credit score is nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of Americans have a less than ideal credit score, which is in dire need of reparation. Lucky for you, there are purpose-built tools to help you repair your credit score. One such tool is the Applied bank Secured Visa Gold Credit Card. It comes jam-packed with credit reparation features to brighten up your credit score. This Applied bank Secured card requires no prior credit history and performs no check, making sure you’re going to be pre-approved. You still need to provide all the necessary information to get the card.
The features that this card comes with are genuinely golden. This is an adequately secured card that is sure to help you improve your credit score if you’re responsible enough. All the benefits are purpose made to help you build up your credit. A good credit score is essential to a happy, healthy financial life. If you’re looking to improve your score, this card is the solution you’ve been waiting for.
Who Is This Card for?
This is a secured card that is made for people who are looking to improve their credit scores. People who are looking to build up their credit score from scratch can also benefit from this card quite a lot. If you’re one of these people, this card is for you. It is issued by Applied Bank, a reputable bank based in Delaware. It’s renowned for its credit rebuilding features, been around since 1996, and has positive ratings on the internet. Improving your credit score is made easy and fun through a powerful nifty tool like this. It’s also based on the Visa credit card platform; you can use it anywhere you like, just mind the foreign transaction fee. Paying online retailers, merchants, supermarkets, and even taking money out of the ATM is all available to you when you’re a proud owner of this Visa Gold card!
Applied Bank Secured Visa Gold Card Benefits
There are quite a lot of benefits that you can expect when you’re using this card.
- Credit Reporting. This card reports your credit to all 3 of the major credit bureaus, which in turn either increase or decrease your credit score. Always be responsible with your payments, and never buy something you don’t need. While this is a prime secured card, it’s not the best daily card.
- High approval rate. One of the most notable benefits is high approval ratings. These approval ratings are owed to the no credit check policy and simplified application process.
- Low APR. Another exciting feature of this card is the surprisingly low APR percentage. With other secured credit cards, the APR and fees are troubling merits. When it comes to this particular credit card, while the initial deposit is comparably high, the APR is incredibly low. Do you want more APR benefits? How about the no penalty APR rate for late payments.
- High secured credit limit. The initial credit limit you’re given when you sign up for this card is under $1000 and no lower than a couple of hundred dollars, it’s up for your choosing. All your initial deposit requirements are directly in accordance with your initial credit limit. $1000 is a considerable amount, but you can increase it further if you like. If you’re responsible with your payments, and you make a request with the customer support team, you can boost your limit up to $5000. This will require a fee, though, so don’t increase it if you can’t afford it.
- Can fix your credit. This secured credit card can fix your credit score as much as it can dent it. Remember always to be careful and responsible with your payments.
Are there Any Disadvantages?
Nothing in life is perfect, and neither is this credit card.
- High Fees. The main disadvantages are the relatively high fees. Even though there is no overdraft fee or penalty APR, the annual fee and the initial deposit are both very unappealing. This is countered by the numerous benefits, of course. But if you’re in no financial position to make large purchases and are already suffering from bad credit, this might not be the best thing around.
- No bonus or rewards. There are no bonuses when it comes to his card. Even if this is the industry standard when it comes to secured credit cards, it’s still very disappointing when you’re expecting cashback. If you’re looking to fix your credit, this is an excellent tool for you. If you’re looking to gain a couple of benefits, this might not be the best option. After you’ve improved your credit score, you can get a better card! This is normal, and people do it all the time. You’re also going to get your initial deposit back, talk about a bonus!
Should You Use this Card?
Are you in the business of having a good credit score to help you along with your life? You can benefit from using this card. It comes with all the necessary tools to improve your credit score and is jam-packed with important credit building features. It’s also a great starter card and requires no prior credit history. Rebuilding your credit is going to be a breeze with the right strategy and the proper tools. This is a tool, not a magic spell. You should keep that in mind. Even if it doesn’t have any penalty APR, you still shouldn’t get carried away. This card can ultimately damage your credit score if you’re not careful.
If you are determined to build your credit history better and will use credit responsibly the Applied Bank Secured Visa Gold card is a right choice for you.
Frequently Asked Questions