REACH Prepaid Visa® Card
Basic prepaid card with no credit check and average fees
Updated: Aug 23, 2021
The Reach prepaid card saves you the hassle of credit and checking account history verification but still gives you options. First of all, as a debit card, you'll never have to worry about interest rates. There are no fees when you sign up for Direct Deposit and you can even earn some rewards!
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- Pay bills and shop online
- No credit check
- FREE customer service
- FREE direct deposit
- FREE online account
- FREE text and email alert
- It doesn’t matter if you have problems with credit, checking accounts or just personal finances in general, it is still important to have some kind of virtual money these days. When you have a card that is backed by Visa, for example, you can make purchases over the phone, make hotel reservations, and buy things over the internet. Of course, the Visa symbol lets you pay for things as though you were carrying cash too, which can be more convenient as well as more secure, and that is why the Reach Visa Prepaid Card (aka the REACHcard Prepaid Visa) has been developed.
- Prepaid cards are just like credit cards in the sheer ease by which they work. Again, you can use them anywhere in the world that accepts them as well as many more places online. They are easy to use and, because there are so many different kinds, sometimes also easy to get. For some people, though, credit is not an option because they have had some money problems or they simply just don’t like the possibility of fees.
- Prepaid cards are unlike credit cards, though, in that you make your payments before you make your purchases. The credit system is based on good faith: that you will make the appropriate payments over an acceptable period of time. The prepaid debit system, though, is based on security: you only buy what you can afford, which is determined by how much money is in your account when you want to make a purchase.
- Because of the way debit cards work, they do not require the same application process as credit cards. Obviously, there are no credit checks to worry about; which also means that you do not have to give the same amount of intimate personal information. Of course, you will still have to supply the normal contact information like your name, address, phone number, and the like.
- What you might appreciate, though, is the Reach Visa Prepaid Card application does not look into your CeckSystem Verification either. That means that if you have had some issues with tight budgets, bounced checks, and overdrafts you can still get one of these cards easily.
- Another benefit of a prepaid card like this is that you can avoid many of the fees typically associated with credit cards. For example, you’ll never pay a fee for adding money when send your checks to your account using Direct Deposit. However, by using this card you can also get an easy bonus of up to $25 for setting up Direct Deposit as well as additional cash bonuses for referring a friend to the program. There is even a special shop and save rebate program that rewards you just for using your card.
Best Reach Prepaid Alternatives
|Issuer:||The Bancorp Inc.|
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||