MOVO Digital Prepaid Visa® Debit Card
On demand digital mobile banking with cash card
Updated: Aug 29, 2021
Are you looking for a completely digitized debit card that makes payments and money transfer easy? Look no further because MOVO Prepaid Visa Debit Card is everything you need. This digital card issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank comes without any initial costs, and even when used, most of its services are completely free. It does come with small fees, which are insignificant, especially when you see how useful the account is. There is no need to have a bank account tied to this account, and you can load it in many different and convenient ways. It gives you even more control over your spending. The MOVO finance service is really a great financial platform to track all your transactions and make purchases simpler.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Recommended Credit Score
- No Credit Check
- Quick Direct Deposit
- Tax Refund Deposit up to $5000
- Send money to friends and family via email or cell phone.
- Create digital Visa cards on your phone and spend them anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Pay with your MOVO Account at participating stores online, in-app or in-person using Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay
- Load your MOVO account at Green Dot or Visa ReadyLink places
- Load or send MOVO Debit Cards to anyone, including yourself, using Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, or Ethereum as your funding source.
- The MOVO Card issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank
The MOVO Digital Prepaid Visa Debit card is a unique card that comes with both a physical and digital version. This service is ideal for people who like to make their payments digitally and manage their finances while on the go. Everyone can get this card account, as long as they are at least 18 years old.
There are no applications online or in-person. People who want to open up their accounts just need to go to their app store and download the MOVO app. There are no credit checks, and you only need to provide some essential information to set up your account and start using it right away.
Who is the MOVO Digital Prepaid Card for?
This Visa debit card is an excellent solution for people who want to make their payments, fund transfers, and deposits easier. If you are tired of dealing with paperwork or complicated procedures, you will love this app. At the same time, a lot of families have one debit card shared among different family members.
High school kids and students can often make mistakes like buying on unsecured sites, forget about purchases they’ve made, or spend more than they were allowed. All this can lead to loss of trust but also put your credit in jeopardy.
The fact is that the MOVO app gives you the option to create virtual cards for a single-use can make this situation a lot easier for you. With the MOVO e-wallet, you can instantly create separate digital cards, and after being used, it will disappear.
At the same time, the whole app is useful for tracking your purchases and the purchases your kids made.
- Anyone above 18 can get one
- No credit checks
- Easy to transfer funds
- Little fees
- Easy to Load
- Fees for bill payment
- Limited ATM withdrawals
- Physical card needs to be ordered
What are the Benefits of MOVO Prepaid Debit Visa?
MOVO Digital Visa makes your life easier. Their debit card offers all the conveniences of a typical debit card and more.
- Anyone above 18 can get one. The application is fast and literally everyone over 18yr old can get one.
- No credit check. The card has no credit check and minimum requirements for applicants.
- Easy to transfer funds. You can use various payment options and tie them together in one place. So, transferring funds from one end to another is much easier while going through your account.
- Little fees. There are no fees whatsoever for using this card. Here are some small fees when generating a new virtual card, and that’s basically it. You can shop all you want without any fee and send money to other MOVO users instantly without any transfer fees.
- Easy to Load. These cards also offer a lot of variety when loading them, which makes them really convenient, especially when you need to load your card quickly.
What are the Downsides of Using MOVO Digital Card?
As far as we’ve seen, there are no significant disadvantages of using the MOVO app, cards, or their account.
- Fees for bill payments. Every bill payment does come with a fixed 75 cent fee, but this is basically nothing. Just think about it, a typical bill can cost you a couple of hundreds of dollars, and paying 75 cents is nothing compared to it.
- Limited ATM withdrawals. These Visa cards are also limited to their own netwrok ATMs. Of course, you can use them on other ones, but this means that you will have to pay higher fees. Still, these cards are designed to be used directly on your phone and without ever swiping a card.
- Physical card needs to be ordered. The digital Novo card is delivered instantly thus a physical card needs to be orderd as a special request.
Should You Use MOVO Digital Card?
If you are used to using debit cards, and you would like to introduce your kids to them, this is a good idea. Debit cards don’t allow you to spend more than you have, and this is why they are safer than credit cards. If you give your kids these cards, you can teach them financial responsibility and see how they will manage their funds while not putting them in real danger. Unlike other cards, the MOVO Digital Visa debit card doesn’t come with high fees.
Best MOVO Card Alternatives Available for Application
MOVO Digital Prepaid Card FAQ
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||