Matrix Discover® Secured Credit Card
Secured card with no application fee and high credit lines
Updated: Jun 23, 2021
With no application fees, the Continental Finance Matrix Discover® credit card is affordable. The card is designed for those without good credit. It reports to the 3 credit agencies monthly to help improve the credit score. The card is secured, which means a security deposit will need to be paid to gain access to the credit line. Account management tools provide 24/7 access to the account as well.
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
- The Continental Finance Matrix Discover® credit card accepts individuals of all credit types
- No application fees or processing fees
- Use your card at locations everywhere Discover® is accepted
- Free online account access 24/7
- Fast and easy application process; results provided in seconds
- Build positive credit by making monthly payments on time
- NOTE: This card is NOT available for application
- The Matrix Discover Secured Card is designed for those with bad credit. This is an actual credit product, not a prepaid card. Various financial points are checked to provide credit. The security deposit will ensure a person is able to make the payments each month.
- As a credit score improves, a person will have the option to move into an unsecured card and then into regular Discover cards with higher credit limits. The card is accepted anywhere that Discover is – at millions of merchants globally, online, and over the phone. Online account management tools provide 24/7 access to account details.
- It’s possible to pay the bill online and download statements. Customer service can also be reached online or with a toll-free telephone number at no cost.
Similar Secured Credit Card Offers
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR Type:|
|APR on Cash Advances:||29.99%|
|Grace Period:||25 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35|