Finding a good cash back credit card like Deserve PRO Mastercard is challenging, especially if you have a less-than-great credit score. Most of the good credit cards are reserved for US citizens with excellent or good credit. Not to mention the application process that is often very complex and can take weeks, sometimes even months, to complete. Your efforts to get your hands on a good credit card and to start building credit can easily backfire, resulting in too many credit inquiries and even worse credit. The Deserve PRO is here to resolve all these pain points. The application is straightforward, the approval time short, and even people with limited credit, bad credit or no credit score at all can get it.
Who is the Deserve Pro Card For?
Deserve PRO Mastercard is one of the best cash back cards available out there. The application requirements are not too demanding, allowing practically everyone with a limited credit score to qualify for it. Even the US residents with a Green Card, or L-1, O-1, or H-1B visas can apply for it. Deserve PRO is a viable option for those working professionals who are looking for opportunities to start building or improving credit and make some cash on the way. If you want to get your hands on a cash bonus card as fast as possible, start building your credit, this card can provide just what you need.
What are Deserve PRO Mastercard Benefits?
This is one of the few cards on the market that, despite the not so demanding application requirements, offers a variety of benefits.
- Travel and entertainment purchases will reward you with 3% cashback, while purchases at restaurants provide 2% cash back rewards.
- There is also a flat 1% cash back rate for purchases made outside of these categories.
- You won’t have to worry about the annual fee because Deserve PRO Mastercard card comes without it.
- There are also no international transaction fees, so you can freely use your card when traveling.
- While Deserve doesn’t make a hard inquiry to verify your credit score, it does report your payment information to two credit bureaus – TransUnion and Experian. Make your payments on time, and you will be able to improve your credit in no time.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
When it comes to the disadvantages of using Deserve PRO Mastercard, there aren’t many. Still, there are few you should know about.
- First of all, the maximal credit limit of $10,000 is not something that’s guaranteed for you. After Deserve runs its proprietary algorithm and goes through your financial information, you will be assigned a maximum credit limit that reflects your unique financial signature.
- Another disadvantage that might concern you is the limit on your 3% and 2% cash back bonuses. You will be able to cash in these bonuses for the first $500 you spend in the bonus categories (entertainment, travel, restaurants). Once you burn through this limit, a standard 1% cashback applies.
Should You Use the Deserve PRO Masterard?
Deserve PRO Mastercard credit card is a perfect solution for people looking for an easy way to build credit and get some cash back in return. Unlike secured credit cards, this card doesn’t require a security deposit, co-signer, or excellent credit score. You know your spending habits best. If you are someone who likes to travel and are frequent at restaurants and entertainment venues, this card is an excellent choice for you. The fact that Deserve reports your payment info to two credit bureaus is a perfect opportunity for you to start building or improving your credit score.
- No annual fee
- No international transaction fees
- Reporting to two credit bureaus
- 3% cash back for travel and entertainment
- 2% cash back for purchases at restaurants
- No sign-up bonus
- No 0% introductory APR
- Clients find out the assigned maximum credit limit once they apply
Frequently Asked Questions