We partner with major credit score and credit monitoring service providers for US-based customers. We currently offer credit products from Experian, Transunion, myFICo, and Equifax. However, we do not provide these services directly. If you are already a subscriber receiving credit information or credit monitoring and wish to cancel you need to contact the service provider directly. Details are given below.
How to Cancel Experian Membership?
The best option to cancel Experian’s paid monthly membership is simply to sign in to your personal account and change the membership option from “paid” to a “free” subscription that has no monthly costs.
Other 2 ways to cancel Experian membership
- By phone: Call Consumer Service at (877) 284-7942
- By email: Send cancelation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Cancel Equifax Membership?
Equifax offers effective online and by phone cancelation services for all its products. Equifax work hours are MON-SUN: 8 a.m – 3 p.m. (ET).
NOTE: After cancelation, you will receive confirmation.
2 ways to cancel Equifax membership
- Online: Sign in to your account go to “My Account”, click on “Manage Billing” and you will see a button to cancel your subscription.
- By phone: Call Consumer Service at (866) 640-2273
How to Cancel TransUnion Service?
TransUnion made it easy to cancel your subscription online or by phone. Cancelation is free. Work hours are MON-FRI: 8 a.m – 9 p.m., and SAT-SUN: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. TransUnion is not working on all United States observed holidays.
2 ways to cancel TransUnion Subscription
- Online: Login to your account to cancel your subscription here.
- By phone: Call toll-free Consumer Service at (855) 681-3196
How to Cancel myFICO Subscription?
myFICO work hours are MON-FRI: 6 a.m – 6 p.m., and SAT: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. If you will not cancel your subscription before the end of your subscription period it will be auto renewed to your existing plan (monthly, quarterly, or annual) and current price.
2 ways to cancel myFICO Subscription
- Online: Log in to your online using PC, iOS or Android app and cancel your subscription via “More” menu.
- By phone: Call Consumer Service at (800) 319-4433
If you can’t remember…
If you are not sure which agency provides you with your credit report and score and wish to cancel, we recommend you contact all the agencies to ensure your subscription is terminated.
If you want to reactivate your credit reporting or try another service provider
In order to subscribe for a free credit report and monitoring, to reactivate a subscription, or to buy the services of a credit information provider visit our Credit Report & Credit Score page.