Petal® 2 'Cash Back, No Fees' Visa® Credit Card
Credit reporting card with cash back rewards and no fees
Updated: Sep 11, 2022
Petal 2 Visa issued by WebBank is a great credit card for people who have Excellent, Good, Limited, or No Credit history at all and want to get a solid unsecured card with cashback as well as credit reporting features. With additional perks, such as easy money management tools, this card can help consumers regain control over their financial lives. The online application is quick and easy to complete, followed by a swift response. Great benefits, including a cash-back rewards program, no fees whatsoever, and a high line of credit make this card one of the best Low-Interest Rate Pre-approval offers on the market.
12.99% - 26.99% Variable
at WebBank Secured websiteApply Now
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee.
- Up to 1.5% cashback after making 12 on-time monthly payments
- 1% cashback on eligible purchases right away
- 2% - 10% cash back from select merchants
- $500 - $10,000 credit limits
- Variable APRs 12.99% - 26.99%
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Cardmembers
- Cash flow technology may help applicants without credit history get approved
- Petal's technology may analyze your bank account info (using read-only access) to provide a better look at your full financial picture
- Petal's mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you're pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
The Petal 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa Credit Card is an excellent starter product developed to cater to the needs of consumers with all credit ratings. The online application process makes getting this card convenient. It comes with a variety of perks, including an advanced mobile app for budget management and no fees whatsoever. Issued by WebBank, Salt Lake City, UT, Petal 2 is a safe and secure visa card you can start using even without spending your hard-earned cash on a security deposit. The cash-back reward program is a perk that you will find quite beneficial, especially if you decide to use this card exclusively for your shopping.
Who Is the Petal 2 Card For?
- This card is ideal for people who are on the lookout for an easy way to start earning a lot of rewards. While the Petal 2 Visa credit card helps you budget and control your spendings while building credit, you will be surprised to find out that no security deposit is required. (See Secured Card with Security Deposit)
- The online application process is easy to complete, and it won’t take you more than a couple of minutes. The pre-approval requirements are average, but WebBank will factor in more metrics than just your FICO scores. The bank will also take into account your spending habits, income, and savings.
- This card is a good option for people interested in cashback rewards programs. Petal 2 Visa credit card offers up to 1.5% cash-back to all customers approved for the card.
- If you are struggling with your budget management, the Petal 2 Visa is here to help, too. It offers a great money management app to help you develop healthy and responsible spending habits.
What are the Petal 2 Visa Benefits?
- The Petal 2 Visa Credit Card offers surprisingly many benefits to its cardholders. Let’s start with a security deposit. Even though it is designed for those with Limited or No Credit applicants, too, the Petal 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” card comes with no security deposit required – it’s an unsecured starter credit card.
- This card also offers a great rewards program. The cash-back rewards program is designed to keep you on course to improving your credit score. At the start, you will get access to a 1% cash-back rate. After 12 months of making on-time payments, the rate increases to 1.5% cash-back on all your purchases.
- As a Petal 2 Visa cardholder, you won’t have to worry about any fees, including the annual fee, the foreign transaction fee (see more offers), or late fee. Late payments won’t trigger APR. The issuing bank makes money with interest charges and merchant transaction fees. However, you can avoid interest charges if you pay your bills on time.
- Since there is no foreign transaction fee, this card can be your valuable travel companion. Keep in mind that it is a Visa card and that it’s accepted worldwide.
- Another great perk is the high credit line. With this credit card, you have chances to get a credit limit as high as $10,000. The credit limit is unique for each cardholder, and it’s based on your creditworthiness.
Are there any Disadvantages?
- When making a decision about which card to choose, you should also weigh the disadvantages. With the Petal 2 Visa credit card, there are a few.
- If you are in for cash-back rewards, you should know that there are better options if you have a solid credit score. Some other credit card issuers offer up to 3% cash-back bonuses or even more.
- Also, you won’t be able to use this card for cash advances. These short-term small loans (check personal loans) are often very welcomed by consumers. Unfortunately, with this card, you can not get it. And finally, the issuer doesn’t allow cardholders to change the minimum payment due date.
Should You Use the Petal 2 Card?
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||12.99% - 26.99%|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|Grace Period:||21 days|
|Late Payment Fee:||$0|
Petal® 2 'Cash Back, No Fees' Visa® Credit Card Alternatives
Petal® 2 'Cash Back, No Fees' Visa® Credit Card
Rec. Credit Score
Additional Information & Comments
Q: Is Petal Card legit?
A: Petal Visa Credit Card is one of the best starter credit cards currently available on the market. The Petal Visa card offers cash back rewards, low-interest rates for those who qualify and accepts applications from people with limited credit history. The card is the ideal option to build credit and it doesn't have any fees.
Q: What is recommended Credit to apply for Petal Card??
A: The recommended credit is - Good/ Fair Credit. People with Excellent credit can get approved too.