Orchard Bank® Classic Mastercard®
Card to rebuild credit. Has credit reporting, avergae fees and low APRs
Updated: Sep 17, 2021
Once Issued by HSBC Bank and acquired by Capital One, N.A., the Orchard Bank Classic Master Card once was a great credit card to strengthen your credit. Orchard Bank credit cards are no longer available.
14.99% - 24.99%, or 7.99% Variable
This card is not available right now.Compare Similar
Intro APR Period
Recommended Credit Score
Bad Credit OK
Discontinued Card Offer. Check Card for Bad Credit section for alternatives.
- An excellent credit card for help rebuilding credit reports to 3 major credit bureaus monthly!
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, including website purchases and reservations
- Your account information is updated and at your fingertips 24/7 so you can manage it your way
- Email and text messages are available to remind you of your upcoming payment due date
Orchard Bank Classic Mastercard is designed for consumers having limited, bad, low, and average credit. For these persons, they need to improve credit rating is crucial in order to secure loans or other preferred credit packages. This credit card offers card members an opportunity to build credit with ease and much more convenience.
- The introductory APR period applies towards balance transfers, and purchase APR. Interest is charged right from the first purchase. Purchase APR varies between a range from low to moderate. Members using a secured Classic card pay very low purchase APR. Cash advance APR is high and a 5% or $5 transaction fee is applicable on whichever is greater basis. Balance transfers are not allowed.
- Applicants are billed an application or processing fee. Successful applicants are provided a card with specific purchase APR and annual fees according to creditworthiness. Less qualified applicants may be represented with an option for a secured credit card.
- To ensure every member is at ease and for added convenience, Orchard Bank lets everyone select their own payment due dates during a billing cycle period. They report to all 3 major credit bureaus regularly. Those card members who pay regularly and qualify will enjoy a periodic credit limit for more purchases and spending power.
- Online account management puts card members at the forefront. Members can keep up to date with expenses, and related transactions listed out in paperless statements. An innovative feature also lets member customize their own spending alerts online.
- Automatic bill pay lets cardmembers pay an electronic bill without the accompanying stress. There’s no charge for online bill payments no matter how much is sent during a billing period. Members receive 100% fraud protection with zero liability on unauthorized transactions.
- This credit card does not offer a rewards program of any kind but cardmembers may receive discount purchasing from Mastercard accepting merchants worldwide.
- Orchard Bank Mastercard could just be what you need to build a more solid credit score. This card applies to everyone from those without credit to those having fair credit. Members have various options to choose from with each card issued according to creditworthiness. See the applicable card agreement before applying.
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR:||14.99% - 24.99%, or 7.99%|
|Regular APR Type:||Variable|
|APR on Cash Advances:||29.99%|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35|
Additional Information & Comments
* Annual Fee: $39 or $59 the first year, or $0 - $49 Introductory the first year, then either $35 or $59 per year thereafter
Disclosure: It is Bank's goal to offer you the credit card that best fits your credit profile, which may or may not be the card you originally inquired about. You may be offered a secured card or an unsecured card, and with different terms and conditions which will be disclosed before your application is processed.