Store card with $1,000 unsecured credit and 0% APR
Updated: Jul 14, 2022
If you're looking for a good and lucrative way out of your financial struggles, the Unique Platinum shopping credit card might just be one of the best ways to do it. You must understand its pros and cons to use it in the best way possible. With an incredibly high credit line reward and an easy application, Unique Platinum allows you to enjoy a high level of convenience when making your purchases. If your credit is currently in a bad place, this store credit card might just help you recover financially by injecting some first aid cash for online shopping at Unique Outlet.
at Unique Platinum's Secured websiteApply Now
Recommended Credit Score
- $1000 Credit Limit
- No Credit Checks
- Instant Approval
- 0% Financing
- No application denied for bad credit!
If you’re weak financially at the moment and your credit isn’t looking its best, finding an easy-access way to revive your cash inflow sounds like the best solution to your financial struggles. In such cases, people with bad credit scores are usually experiencing issues with finding the right solution for their financial needs. If your credit saw better days in the past, there may be an easy way to solve your current financial problems in the best possible manner. Unique Platinum Card is a financial form of first aid that allows you to take care of your daily needs by providing credit for online shopping. This is a shopping credit card designed for people with bad credit to offer a way out of their financial nightmare by providing much-needed relief at the time of need.
Who Is the Unique Platinum Card for?
The Unique Platinum is a store credit card (Explained) that provides the user with a $1,000 unsecured credit that they can use at My Unique Outlet online store. The card’s main features allow the user to make online purchases with no credit checks and 0% financing. The issuer – Unique Card Services, provides almost instant approval while no application has been denied for bad credit. If you want to shop at this online store, the Unique Platinum card is for you. However, if this isn’t exactly up your financial alley, it might turn out to be quite an expensive card for your limited budget capabilities.
It’s essential to understand that this card can’t be used anywhere else as it’s not a regular credit card like Mastercard or Visa. It only works at a particular online store. The applicants get 0% APR and a $1,000 credit line. There’s an upfront initial payment fee, monthly fee, and minimum payment to worry about, as well as additional penalties.
- High unsecured credit
- No credit check
- Instant approval
- 0% financing
- Additional benefits package
- Application fee
- Limited usage
- Membership fee
- Hard to cancel
- Minimum payments
What are Unique Platinum Card Benefits?
- High unsecured credit. Upon application, the issuer will offer to reward you with the benefit of a platinum shopping line of credit. That means that new applicants get a $1,000 credit line that they can use to make purchases online at My Unique Outlet.
- No credit check. This store card has no credit checks. So, literally, anyone can get approved.
- Instant approval. Once you meet the minimum requirements are approved instantly for the store credit and Unique membership.
- 0% financing. The card has no APR, which is an additional benefit that you can use to improve your balance. Since it doesn’t incur any interest, you can use the balance to get some additional financial support.
- Additional benefits package. Perhaps the best thing about the Unique Platinum card is the additional benefits. There are three member benefits to count on. 1. Roadside assistance – provides access to winching, jump-starts, tire change service, lockout service, fuel delivery, and towing. 2. Legal assistance – discounted and free legal care. 3. Daily discount offer – receive discounts when purchasing new products.
What are the Drawbacks?
- Application fee. The first disadvantage is the upfront initial fee of $29.95. You can’t get this card if you don’t pay this one-time fee. This fee is the application fee, which is not refundable.
- Limited usage. You can use this card exclusively at My Unique Outlet.
- Membership fee. The card also automatically renews after the initial period. This automatic membership enrollment will cost you $21.94 per month every month until cancelled.
- Hard to cancel. If you try to cancel, this will lower your initial credit line from $1000 to $250.
- Minimum payments. Finally, there’s also a minimum monthly payment – 10% of your balance or $25, whichever is greater.
Should You Use This Card?
If online purchasing at My Unique Outlet and road assistance cover your current financial needs, you should use the Unique Platinum card. It has quite a costly subscription fee but offers a lot of benefits along the way. However, if you’re looking for a financial solution that can offer a way to rebuild, build, or improve your credit, this card isn’t the best way to do it and we advise you to check starter credit cards or secured cards.
|Issuer:||Unique Card Services|
|Category:||Consumer (Stored Value)|
|Best Used For:||
|Regular APR Type:||Fixed|
|Late Payment Fee:||$10|
Unique Platinum Alternatives
Rec. Credit Score
Additional Information & Comments
*See terms and conditions