Capital One have shaken up their business credit card portfolio with the launch of “Sparks Business”.
The new line of six small business credit card accounts promises to provide business customers with a wide range of exclusive benefits coupled with a generous, no fuss rewards program.
As a starting point, all Sparks Business credit cards come with a basic pack of featured benefits as outlined below.
- Employee Cards – At no additional cost, business owners can add cards for up to 25 employees and set individual spending limits for them. Itemized statements will allow easy record keeping.
- Online Account Management – Accounts can be easily managed online and alerts can be sent to cell phones or other mobile devices. Online payments and up to 13 months of statements are just some of the extensive online management options.
- 24/7 Fraud Alerts – The accounts are monitored around the clock by Capital One and you will be contacted as soon as any unusual transactions.
- Year-End Summary – An easy to read, fully itemized report of your annual spending is provided at the end of the financial year. This is a great asset when tracking or forecasting spending and will also help in tax preparations.
- Customized Cards – The Spark cards from Capital One can all be customized with your company name and logo allowing you to promote your business every time you use your cards.
- Experienced, Dedicated Spark Customer Service – All customer service staff in the Sparks team are specially trained to deal with the issues that face business owners. They are available around the clock and are only ever a toll free phone call away.
All of these features are also backed up by the Visa Business Benefits package which includes zero fraud liability, auto rental collision damage waiver, business hotel savings, purchase security, extended protection, Visa dining discounts, Travel and emergency assistance and Visa savings edge.
Spark also provides generous rewards for small business owners with the Spark Cash account offering 2 percent cash back on all purchases with no upper earning limit. If travel rewards are more your thing then the Spark Miles account gives double miles on every purchase which can then be redeemed with no fuss for free flights on a number of airlines with no blackout dates. These are just two of the six products in the Spark line which aims to ensure that there is a Spark card to suit every business.